(CLOSED) Five Free Tarot Readings

I’m offering the first five people to comment their question a free reading with my Hermetic deck. Please try to keep it to one question but if it requires a follow up you may ask it as well. This will be a two or three card pull. Keep in mind this is based entirely on The Hermetic Tarot deck and my interpretations of it, as it is a very unique deck.

Do not ask me any questions relating to sex, romance, or health (regarding yourself or others). Please keep the questions as open-ended as possible as I do not like to do yes or no readings. I will use your username unless you specify otherwise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi me please i want to know how my life will be on the next years

M second

What is your question?

What has been the blockage in my life?

1 Like

I pulled two cards for your future.

Five of Pentacles- Lord of Material Trouble. This card represents loss and over-working. The card in this scenario is pointing towards you losing some material item (or situation) that has value to you. We can also interpret this card as you reaching for something and inevitably not being able to make your efforts worth it. Be wary to hold your possessions securely and to not reach for things you won’t be able to obtain, for they will provide you with harsh results. This card is associated with Mercury in Taurus if you are interested in the astrological correspondence.

Six of Cups- Lord of Pleasure. This card represents happiness and sensation, but also nostalgia. Perhaps a situation from your past (or energy similar to it) will be brought up you will bask in the moment, wanting to appreciate all of the happiness that you can get. We could also correlate this card to steady gain, meaning whatever loss you’re going to go through will be replenished by familiar energies returning into your life. This card is associated with Sun in Scorpio.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Can I have one? I need a pull on who my spirit guides are that are with me

1 Like

I pulled two cards for this situation.

Temperance and the Knight of Wands, interesting combo but I am taking these cards in combination as you needing to really reprioritize what you’re putting your effort into. Let me break these down.

Temperance- Daughter of the Reconcilers. This card represents realization, moderation, and temperament. Reanalyze the situation you’re in and see how it makes you feel. If there is something in your life you are overly invested in that you’re not getting good results from look to how you can push this to the side so that you may move forward. Make sure you stay level-headed in your situations especially emotionally so that you do not add fuel to the fire.

Knight of Wands- Lord of Flame and Lightning. This card represents generosity, activity, passion, and being fierce. Put your best effort forth to move on from a situation that no longer serves you, keeping a positive attitude throughout. Look within yourself to find passion to stand up for something you’re passionate about. Be to be generous in the right situations where it is called for but to not let people take advantage of you for it. Stay on top of your situations.

1 Like

hi :slight_smile: may I have a general read for the rest of the year? thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ace of Swords- Lord of the Root of the Powers of Air. This card represents justice, bringing in energetic forces, and holding strength over problems. This guide is someone who is able to use their best judgment in all situations to be able to go forth with the best outcome. They’re someone who is very skilled at manifesting things, but be careful because with the good comes the bad and they’re good at both in justified situations. We can also take this as someone who puts a lot of effort into the subjects that they’re knowledgeable about and likes to learn from gnosis.

Two of Cups- Lord of Love. This card represents love, harmony, happiness, pleasure, and good relationships. This guide is someone who is very loving and caring to the people around them. They can bring bliss very easily and they are probably excellent at helping people resolve emotional conflicts, or using emotion to improve a situation. This guide is amazing at sparking passion in others and strives to do it in the correct situations. I’d definitely say that they get along very well with other beings and like to build intimate connections versus just those based on material or knowledge connections.

1 Like

May I get a general reading about the rest of the year? :slight_smile: (november december)
I think I only counted four people here so I think I’m on time and the fifth

2 Likes

Thank you @victory

1 Like

Hi…is there still a spot open?
If there is…juat a general reading for me please

So three cards fell out while I was shuffling this time.

Ace of Pentacles- Lord of the Root of the Powers of Earth. This card represents manifestation especially of material things, power, perfection, but also illusion in a sense. In this context, I would say that you’re going to manifest some material item or situation into your life, but be sure to hold your power close to you and evaluate whether this is going to benefit you, or if the cheap thrills are deceiving you and this isn’t something that is going to be good for you in the long run. We could also say that this card signifies that you will gain power over an already present situation that is going to completely change the tides of how it manifests both for yourself and the other people involved.

Eight of Wands- Lord of Swiftness. This card represents quick decision making, over-exertion of force, boldness, freedom, and courage. In this situation, I would say that something is going to arise where you are going to follow your passion without evaluating the emotional, mental, and material aspects. There will be little consideration and a lot of impulsivity. But, it’s going to be for something that you see benefiting yourself in the long run even if it won’t. Perhaps you’re going to assert your pride over this situation making it clear to everyone or everything that you’re the one in charge of how this scenario is going to play out.

Six of Cups- Lord of Pleasure. This card represents pleasure, happiness, memories, nostalgia, and gain. Perhaps something will come up that you’re receiving happiness from regardless of what it is, and it will most likely feel familiar even if it’s not something you’ve experienced before. You’ll appreciate all of the pleasure you can get from this situation which is most likely going to be emotional or based on relationships since it’s relating to cups which are water. Be sure to keep a hold over this situation and to not over-indulge in something for the thrill of it or because it feels comforting.

i also really like the Ashe profile picture if that’s what it’s from lol

1 Like

Can I have one?

Queen of Wands- Queen of the Thrones of Flame. This card represents passion, sympathy, empathy, adaptability, and feminine force. In this situation this card represents you having to adapt to a situation where you might have to be there for someone else and encourage them to embrace their passions (usually creative since wands = fire) so that they may move on and recover. We can also add that in this situation you will be very assertive of your boundaries and not allow the situation or person to take advantage of you which is an excellent thing.

Universe (The World)- The Great One of the Night of Time. This card represents perfection, completion, perspectives, travel, and kingdoms. In this situation, we can predict that you are going to be able to look above your situation and get inspiration for how to handle it. When you enact this inspired idea perhaps it will allow you to perfect the situation and bring it to an end. This card also relates to you having to go through all aspects of the self- the creative, emotional, mental, material, and spiritual self so that you may conclude what the best plan of manifestation will be for you. Be sure to see the situation from all perspectives (as stated before) and be willing to pursue the idea even if it’s out of your comfort zone.

1 Like

This is closed. I am not offering anymore readings.

1 Like

I listed this as closed for you, if that’s okay with you Victory

1 Like

It is, thank you! Couldn’t figure out how to edit it again lmao :>

1 Like