~CLOSED~ Breaking In My New Vice Versa Tarot Deck (1 card pulls)

Although I’m trying to avoid giving my own interpretations due to how new this deck is for me, I’ll answer you and take it with a grain of salt.

Being logical is a very strong and useful feature but accepting only what you find logical isn’t always a useful thing. The Queen of Swords came up twice for you, and I think its safe to say that she’s here to remind you that aside your mind and logic you also have emotions and intuition, something you have placed at the back seat. Your challenge that you need to overcome is to stop using only your logic, but connect also with your deep emotions and intuition.

Accept there are things that your logic might not be able to accept or grasp, but that doesn’t make them less real. Things your mind couldn’t comprehend in the past, now make sense and your opinion about things you had as a concrete reality changes, so don’t examine everything only based on logic but apply ways that will help you have a deeper understanding and acceptance so you can expand. Having balance between logic and your deeper emotions will open the way for the spirits to communicate better and stronger with you.

1 Like

Hey I’d like a reading if ur open to it.

My question is - when will I meet my soulmate?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hey can i have one reading plz.
Question- when will my target be dead?

1 Like

@QueenMustang

This card same as Velenos’s seriously wanted to come up. It jumped out twice, I ignored it, then it came up again after the cut.

The Devil
This Side

It is time for serious self-examination. Are you the Devil in this scene or are you in bondage? The Devil comes out when we exert our power over weaker, more vulnerable people. If you have bullied or intimidated someone, or if you are keeping someone in a relationship against their better judgement, take a good look in the mirror. If you are the one who is bound, seek ways to break the chains. Your servitude may not be to a person or position - addicting and destructive habits are the Devil’s tools as well.

Since the above explanation might not be a good explanation of the card, same as with Velenos, I’ll give you what I get and ofc take it with a grain of salt as well.

Most tarot readers in a yes or no question would take the Devil as a no. My answer for this card and considering the situation, is also no, but. If you’re willing to do literally everything, its a yes. The Devil isn’t such a bad card as some might thing, at the end of the day you have the choice and the control, either you’re the Devil or the Lovers (figures in chains, Major Arcana 6). You only need to find the courage.

Financially things will be tight so be careful of your spendings. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, but be careful who you trust. There is a suggestion that there is someone who can help as a financier but his/her biggest gift is enthusiasm which will and can support with what you want to achieve and serve as its foundation. If you’re being courted by someone with the above characteristics, and you rejected them or ignore them, you may want to consider it again. But be aware of the Devil.

2 Likes

@myspace123

5 of Chalices
This Side

This card signals that a disappointment has or will shortly occur. Something or someone that you love will test your heart’s resilience. You may be inclined to keep your feelings to yourself, and this is probably a good Idea as you come to terms with the situation and see it more clearly. Three of the cups have fallen, but two are still standing. This is not the end of the story by any means.

Your soulmate might already be around you but you don’t see it because you keep looking what has been spilt already. In any case, seems you might ask for it, but you’re not ready yet. Sun, Moon or Venus in Scorpio.

1 Like

@LadyMagick007

A jumper

9 of Wands
That Side

Your life force has been depleted by your hard work and fierce struggles. It must be restored. The seductive barefoot woman represents that primal force, and her cave is the womb of spiritual rebirth. It’s time to remove your armor, lay down your defences, and surrender to the purely animal need to feel alive in body and soul.

My advice:
You’ve been too worn out by chasing your target. Remove it from your mind, rest, enjoy life for a bit. Try again when you’re restored.

Thanks a lot for this, I am currently going through disappointment and I feel really stuck tbh, I have met someone and a part of me feels like they are my soulmate, a part of me feels like this is a karmic relationship and a part of me feels like we are going through some sort of situation and things will work out in the end, there’s so much confusion and I don’t know what to believe it just overwhelms me, sometimes I ask readers and they say no but in a way that they are saying maybe (if that makes sense), it’s almost like they are hiding stuff from me (the universe is doing it through them) and that confuses me more lol.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to basically say it’s really accurate and resonates with my situation.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the rant, all’s good. If I may give an advice, we have many “soulmates” in life. Think of how many people get married, have children and then one day they get a divorce. Does that mean the life is over? Or that there isn’t anyone else for them out there? Who tells you that the one you’ll marry will be with you for the rest of your life? Is there a contract somewhere? So don’t stress yourself about if that person is your “soulmate” or not. Heal first, devote time to yourself and when the time is right your soulmate will appear. The way you are right now, won’t bring anything good in your relationship.

1 Like

Thank you for this, that’s what I’m trying to do, it’s going decent but I know it will take time, and I hate how my attention keeps coming back to it and how it’s so hard to just let go and forget about that person for now. I guess I just have to try harder.

1 Like

Now that I’m off work, this actually speaks heavy on what’s been going on tbh

1 Like

wow! I am obsessed with death. Thank you very, very much.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Anassa for taking the time to do this!

2 Likes

I’ll take one if you’re still doing them. Maybe a pull for a tip on what I can do to plan for the long term?
Thank you!

1 Like

I am looking for info on my path from here on out. Where should my focus be?

1 Like

Would you give me one? In general

1 Like

@BladeOfWoe

8 of Wands
That Side

Something you sent out into the world is coming back at you. If you have been careful to only put out energy and activity that you would like to receive, then you don’t have anything to worry about. But if you have behaved unethically, whether through word or deed, fix it fast or Pegasus will fix it for you.

1 Like

@Maxwell

8 of Swords
That Side

Don’t wait for someone else to rescue you. The situation is well within your capabilities. If you choose to stay where you are, acknowledge that it is a choice you make freely. Don’t see yourself as a victim or place blame on others for your circumstances. If someone else is playing the victim in this scenario, the kindest thing is to let him/her summon the strength and intelligence to break free.

1 Like

@Sandra1

3 of Swords
That side

The knight may be the one whose sword is pierced, or he may be mourning a lost comrade - or perhaps regretting his own part in this action. Your circumstances will tell how to interpret his presence here. But clearly there is sorrow, betokened by his disregard for discomfort as the rain pelts down on him. The chrysanthemum is a funeral flower, representing both grief and hope for an afterlife. Earthly chrysanthemums do not come in blue, so this is a symbol of the spirit’s endurance.

Can I have one more for my spiritual path

1 Like

Can I would like to have one plz did my ex gf lover back in realtionship (my name is rajveer singh)

2 Likes