~CLOSED~ Breaking In My New Vice Versa Tarot Deck (1 card pulls)

Sounds good to me, be patient and gather your strength back.

1 Like

@Anassa is it okay I can have a general reading?

1 Like

@Excalibur

2 of Wands
This side

The things you have set in motion are prospering. Observe the timing closely as you proceed. Recognize that time spend thinking and observing is just as important as taking active steps. There is nothing that needs doing just now. You can be confident of your success.

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you very much. I’m going to meditate on that​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I keep receiving pegasus. Any idea what tha means in terms of the draw?

I would like to have one for my Spiritual path.

1 Like

@karan_singh

9 of Swords
This Side

You are caught in fear and negativity to the point of exhaustion. Its hard to tell anymore which troubles are real and which are mere phantoms. This mindset perpetuates itself as it seems overwhelming even to try to shift the energy. Apathy is insidious and once it has hold of you, it takes a strong effort to push through.

The Pegasus here brings the lightning from Olympus to either warn or punish.

1 Like

Great :sweat_smile: On it. Thank you very much

1 Like

Could I get a general reading?

1 Like

@nixie

Sorry for the delay, here’s your card

8 of Pentacles
This Side

Excellence is achieved through dedication to refining your skills. Having meaningful work makes the pursuit of excellence a joy. If the task you undertake doesn’t feed your soul, it doesn’t matter if it feeds your belly. Ultimately it will become too arduous, whatever the reward. Take pride in what you do well and you will be rewarded in every way.