*CLOSED* 7 Free readings for my 90 days at balg forum(not tarot)

I don’t think you need to know much. The cards should be able to point out whether it will be positive or negative for me though.

1 Like

I know I was cursed/hexed in the past . If I cud have the who of it would be great . Also if or not I am in the present .

Ok I’ll see

Wow… Just got the reading and I must said i was impressed by the detail of the answer.
Right on track with everything that has been happening for the issue I am working right now.

He is quite good :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for the wait. I wanted to clear out my PM’s first. Ok so What I’m getting is that it’s not going the greatest. I got a king of clubs which first leads me to think it’s you. But I. The other end I see a queen of clubs. Any idea who this queen could be? She would have to be working on the same path as you, it could be a entity that mainly is a female or a physical female. I also have a 7 of spade, you seem blocked and are struggling. I think you have learned something that you do t exactly know how to take in. The only positive card was the ace of diamonds. Which tells me that you’re manifesting something new.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re not cursed, but I did find that the reading involved an altar in the additional Information. Next to that card it also had a 6 of spades for a block in communication. Maybe you need to do some chakra work. Specifically third eye and crown.

Can you be more specific on what you want? Im having trouble figuring it out.

That’s great , thank you so much :blush:

I know there was curse work in the past. I want to know who.

Also if ther is one active now ?

Thanks

1 Like

So it seems that you may have a few problems communicating. But you will grow out of it. You’re not cursed but I do see that you will be working with an entity soon. Some additional information: there might be some bad energy going around I recommend cleansing or banishing. Last note is to be careful. There is something dark around you. I don’t fully understand this reading but it might mean more to you.

1 Like

thanks for the reading what abt the past ?

this is spot on.

ur not the first person to tell me this… is it possible to clarify this?

1 Like

From my skill no. But I can experiment on you if you’d like.

great thanks… ive pmed u