Clocks acting weird lately could this be a spirit or possible side effects of some ritual I have done curious what you think

Clocks acting weird lately could this be a spirit or possible side effects of some ritual I have done curious what you think

Time to change the battery.

2 Likes

Changed it twice in two days

And was apparently my great grandmothers and we keep replacing the battery and resetting time but next day always a hour behind

That usually means the problem is in the clock’s mechanism, not with the battery. I had a wristwatch that did the same thing. Fresh battery and it would start out okay, but then the hands would slow so it was always the wrong time before it eventually stopped all together.

2 Likes

Thank you I was just curious because I found it odd how even with new batteries it would malfunction and how it was from a ancestor

1 Like

I recommend a smart watch. I find them grounding.

1 Like

I have found electronics being more weird since I have gotten into practicing magick. Lightbulbs blow out more often and sometimes devices seem dead or malfunctioning.

Also notice a long of banging sounds when I am near things, like tubs, refrigerators, walls. I think it has to do with energy levels changing due to working with spirits or the electricity in the body interacting with the environment in a strong way.

I think it is so weird too. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes I’ve noticed this aswell even power going out in only parts of my house and no electrical issues were found

Yea me too, lights flickering more and I had my modem totally die for about 12 hours a couple of months ago. It just started working like normal again the next day.

The thing that helped me was pacing myself as to how often I do rituals, and I had to learn about chakras and balancing energies. It’s still a problem sometimes but I eventually got used to it.

I thought maybe it was spirits doing it, but it’s me.

1 Like

Ya I still have a lot of work and learning about chakras and inner and outer balance of my self and environment

1 Like