Cloaking

I became more interested in the study of cloaking as a way to blockade the link to me so the offensive magician can’t attack me with curses and spells. Can Bael with his power of invisibility do it? Any energy work you can recommend? Books etc.

1 Like

I haven’t tried Bael, but Furfur did well cloaking for me for a working I did last year.

4 Likes

No, it’s not going to work. Do you expect to actively be invisible while simultaneously poking a bear to the point it attacks you? Doesn’t work like that.

2 Likes

I had lots of ideas for how to build my cloak, though admittedly I dropped most of them and went a different route. I have a whole list of spirits who offered to help me, or that I thought would be good in a thread here.

Of course its not an exhaustive list but maybe it will be useful to you.

1 Like

No, I’m thinking in the context of cloaking magical energetic link to me.

2 Likes

cut the cord

2 Likes

It’s not enough…

Maybe because you don’t believe it’s enough. But, it is.

2 Likes

I’m more interested to cloak my energy so there can’t be created any cord in the first place.

1 Like

Shields? No just me? Okay🥰

1 Like

Do you plan to not interact with other magicians?

3 Likes

No, just block the possibility for them to curse or hex me.

I think it would be better to learn to defend yourself. If you just focus on blocking them then if someone gets through you’ll be defenseless but if you focus on well rounded defense you’ll lessen the blow

3 Likes

Well being invisible isn’t the same thing as defense.

A sniper is invisible until they fire a shot and make themselves known.

5 Likes

It’s not really blocking but rather cutting the cord so to speak.

My point still applies.

2 Likes

OP did you mean disguise your energy signature so another Magician couldn’t target you with assault? If that was your intentions I have the Perfect ritual for you.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Ok this is what you must do…get a white candle and annoint it with sandlewood oil.

Use your thumb nail to carve a half open eye on the side of the candle and the word invisibility on the bottom.

Light the candle. Imagine 16 mirror images of yourself surrounding yourself.

Chant

The eye can only see what the mind comprehends

Who am I where am I which one of these is me
Puzzled be puzzled be you cannot find me.

This is awesome I outran immigration enforcement for YEARS with this once a month on a new moon.

This is great to confuse, obfuscate and inveigle.

I’d use this first then id bind up my enemy Magician by tying him up and throwing him in the freezer a while ( not literally). Then crush it. That’s just me.

2 Likes

People the OP is not looking for a shield please avoid commenting about that :+1:

3 Likes