Clearing the heavy air after several evocations

So as I am sure most of you have noticed, after using your temple or whichever rooms you use to evoke, the air gets very thick from some sort of astral remanence. I have been using my bedroom, and I am moving into my new place where I will have a temple, but before I leave I feel that I should clear the room completely of any left over potential harm for whoever moves in. If you know what Im talking about in regards to the heavy air, please let me know if you have cleansed the room before and if it actually thinned the air out. Opening windows doesnt work lol. Thanks

1 Like

Hey, man. The build up of energies is covered in EA’s book Works of Darkness where he talked about how his roommate mentioned about how dark his room was even though sunlight was streaming in and the lights were on. If you want to clear the atmosphere then a banishing of some sort should work. One of the best is the exorcism given by EA in Kingdoms of Flame, which will clear out ALL energies.

You speak it three times.

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata
Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta
Kelta, kelta, kelta hine.

4 Likes

I have that book. The only one I did not finish…
thanks bro. My room is getting THICK!

1 Like

Also get cosher or sea salt and mix it with water.
Imagine there’s a white light cloud above you… actually it’s explained here.

5 Likes

I’ve used the sea salt water described above. It worked quickly. Almost instantly I felt the air become lighter and the room wasn’t stuffy anymore. I sprinkled the water throughout my house and opened the windows and curtains while doing so.

1 Like

I suggest using a crystal to absorb the energy as long as the energy isn’t the spirits themselves, they might not like that haha. Other than that a banishing ritual and burn some sage giving it the intent to neutralize the energy in the area.

3 Likes