Clearing someone else’s head of negative thoughts about you

Hey all!

I was curious if anyone has any spells that help to clear any negative thoughts someone may have about you! Want to improve a relationship with a family member but want to get rid of any potential behind the scenes negativity first!

Thank you very much in advance!
(Also I know I haven’t posted in a while, work has been crazy and I haven’t got the chance to reply to some PMs :frowning: )

I don’t have any spells but if you call upon Dantalion the 71 high rank Duke he can help but make sure you do whatever you agree on to do for him or he will turn your shit upside down. But he will help if he likes you or for the right price he can alter states of minds

1 Like

Sugar spells are very effective for those kind of situations

There’s Trumiel if you want to have people see the best in you.

No, he will help you regardless of what so long as it’s in his area of specialty. A simple sacrifice of your time is all it needs, for thanking him through public recognition most likely, he really wants those kind of offerings. So long as you take effort, regardless of how small and cheap your promised offering is. So long as it takes effort.

The title alone of this topic makes me think of the Grand Duke Dantalion, he could work this out and he’s really fast, probably within 1 or 2 weeks and you will already see some progress.