Clauneck's Money Candle Burned Out Too Soon

Hey everyone. First things first: I’ve been wanting to thank you guys for being so friendly and respectful and helpful, and I’m grateful to be in a place with such mature and nice people. It’s refreshing. Here’s my situation: i did a spell asking clauneck to help my relative’s house sell so they can get the money and change their life. I lit a nice handmade green taper and a store-bought red taper and wrote my petition to clauneck. I was humble and kept it simple. He sure as hell has helped me in the past and I’m hoping for that again. I used all kinds of coins that i laid down on the paper petition and charged his sigil. I dotted the paper with my blood (i tend to prick one of my left-hand fingers), olive oil and fast luck oil. I poured a large glass of wine and dropped my blood in. I offered it to clauneck and took a small sip myself, then left it to sit there. The green hand-made candle burned down beautifully. The red candle burned most of the way down but stopped and the wax is all built up, wedged between the candle and the glass. There’s a LOT of detail in the wax and I’m taking it to my friend today to get her opinion but what does that mean to you guys? Thanks so much for your input.

4 Likes

It sounds promising. I have never worked with Clauneck. I have however worked with Bune for years and can recommend Bune to you as an amazing spirit to work with and know.

If you also petitioned Bune this Thursday with offerings and the ritual I used, I am sure you would get what you are requesting easily.

3 Likes

Omg thank you lol I’ve been waiting days for someone to see this post lol. Yes i have heard so much about bune so i will def keep that in mind :hugs::beers:

2 Likes

If you decided to make a relationship with Bune, you have so many blessings.
I still get completion wins, extra items posted when I order online by ‘mistake’ and many other things turning up with money for me constantly.
PM me if you need the ritual :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Omg i dont know how to send messages on here :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Oh nvm i see it lol

2 Likes

Hope it’s OK? But I did some divination to see if I could find out more.

What I got is that there’s some circumstance that’s blocking the situation. Your relative may be allowing the conflict/obstacle to discourage them and so prematurely giving up or not having hope to sell the house.

Things should resolve themselves in time but there may be a delay.

I also asked for advice on clearing up the obstacle. Oddly for Clauneck the advice was: don’t do much of anything, an unexpected opportunity will arise that will clarify why the obstacle was needed.

2 Likes

Can you send me a PM with the ritual? Can’t send PMs as of now.

2 Likes

yes. I will do it later in about an hour

2 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi there. I don’t believe I am able to send messages yet (I looked, I didn’t see a way). Would you be amenable to sending me one, please? Thank you for the offer.

1 Like