Clairaudient Experience with Spirit/King Paimon Involved

Last night/very early this morning very interesting phenomena happened to me and left electrical proof that this really occurred. Last evening I was just obsessed with dyeing my hair back to black and so I did it and I meant to start crafting a handmade sigil for working with King Paimon, but became too sleepy to start the project.
I went to bed, set the alarm clock and fell into a deep sleep soon after turning out the light. A few hours later (I’m assuming) this must have been around 3 a.m., as I was fast asleep I heard a high-pitched noise (not unpleasant) that was slightly above my right ear. I like to sleep on my left side, so my right ear was the one not in the pillow. I recall waking up for a millisecond acknowledging and I had a ‘visitor’ and went right back to sleep. Then I had dreams of being guided between realms and the pathway was an old covered bridge. What was odd about it was that the other exit of the bridge was boarded up and when I and my fae-looking companion entered the inside, the entrance was suddenly boarded up too and there was no way out. I didn’t panic for some reason and the small friend with me, he/she could fly–began digging out and tearing down the other boarded part of the covered bridge and I found myself standing outside the bridge with my friend. I could feel and see the sunshine, I saw the stream below and it was very pleasant. Before we could move on though, I thought I heard my alarm clock go off and when I actually moved over to turn it off I could really hear that the alarm wasn’t physically going off at all. The alarm clock was blinking like the electricity went out (it’s not storming outside so no reason for the electric to go out). Since I needed to find out what time it really was, I got up and went downstairs to check another clock. All the electric clocks in the house were on ‘blink’ so I checked a non-electrical clock and found it was 5:05 a.m. so I reset all the clocks in the house.
The moment I heard the sound last night which roused me from my sleep, in a split second I ‘knew’ that King Paimon was standing over me, observing me as I slept. I was never frightened, it was comforting and I can recall that He has a very kind, handsome, ‘regal’ face and His expression was one of looking at me with curiousity and I could sense that He didn’t want to scare me. So when I woke up after hearing the non-existent alarm with my physical ears, I immediately thought of King Paimon, that He had been with me. When I saw that every electrical clock in the house was blinking, that to me, was my confirmation of His presence. Then I knew I had to go ahead and stay up because I needed to write about my experience on BALG.
In the past I have had clairaudient experiences but they didn’t occur too often. All the extra senses are happening now on a regular basis like never before. I better get to work on that sigil tonight! I have special paper, pens, etc to craft the the sigil.

8 Likes

You have so interesting dreams you guys, my dreams usually include me killing others and I wake up with such joy each time… I think I should start worrying lel…

5 Likes

ha ha Silent! I’ve had those also, but not too much…

1 Like

I have them for years :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Remember that old sci-fi film “Scanners?” There are many times when I’m awake that I wish I could do that and make heads explode. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ahahahaha true, sounds really interesting! I enjoy killing others in any possible way (in my dreams, don’t send the police over here please LOL), the ones I enjoy the most though are the close combat ones… :joy:

3 Likes

You naughty girl. :wink: :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry not sorry :joy: There’s something magical when you kill them up close, feel the life leaving them, smell and taste the blood…! Ok, I’ll stop talking now… :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: this reminds me of Dexter!!!

1 Like

Ahahaha I’ll definitely have to watch this then (yeap, that’s right, I never did :joy:) maybe I’ll find similarities? :rofl:

1 Like

The way you described it :100:

1 Like