Clairaudience / strange sounds and ear pain

Hi everyone, I’m working on my clairaudience. I’ve always heard short words or phrases, but rarely. So after taking care of all my chakras… I focused on the ear and throat chakras. I recently started hearing beautiful melodies, (xylophone or flutes) it happened twice at night (I was a little scared at the beginning, but they were pleasant). In the last few days, however, my right ear has continued to make an incessant sound, and sometimes it hurts. Advice about it?

2 Likes

I have a question and need to pick your brain since u are working on claireaudience . Do u ever hear some of the voices as distant high pitch voices?

1 Like

No, I have always felt them close and not too high

1 Like

Are they like in your ear speaking from outside? Or does it sound like its from inside…The applications for this ability are interesting…I can see using it for remote viewing…using a spirit to give impressions of what to draw…

2 Likes

Shit I just, heard xylophone like, sounds, last, night too… Wtf

1 Like

Its a, good sign I presume

1 Like

As if a person were speaking to me near the ear

Interesting topic and it cleared my mind abt some similar situations going on with me. Its like when my incubus partner is near or wanting to communicate i get this noise pollution sound in my ears…
And in one dream…which was very real…I was lucid dreaming…I was falling from height into a brown greyish deep sea…I could hear the gushing…It seemed like I am sliding on the water… I was dead scared that I am gonna die and it was Belial holding me…he kept trying to support and encourage me that nothing will happen…don’t fear…give up fear…but I could not see him…he was like somewhwere in the background…and then a deep but gentle male voice said…’ Premordial Shiva’…I guess 3 times…and I woke up breathless with pain in my ears… I was feeling heavy pressure in my ears like they would burst. I know this dream is very significant but could not decode the meaning. The pain the ears was very physical…it stayed awhile when I woke up and the pressure was there too

2 Likes

I thought that pain could be a sort of unlock. A warning to work more on clairaudience? My demon boyfriend says it’s okay and it’s normal, but I don’t know …

3 Likes

thanks for replying… I feel…Belial was trying to astrally take me somewhere…he has done it before and my reaction was similar…I had an exoerience of going really down somewhere and then pain…in head…forehead…eyes etc. He was just trying to teach, connect and help me leave fear. Let’s see… I still don’t know why I felt such pain…it was too much. I thought I would burst

2 Likes

Atm I am experiencing what I can only describe as a rumbling in both of my ears. However, there is no pain, and my hearing seems to be heightened and I have the TV on low volume but feels like it is still loud…is this a a form clairaudience?

@BelovedBel I googled what he said and came up with lots of occult books on dreaming and yoga… meditation and so on …it seems as tho he wants to help you excel in this kind of thing and also get rid of your fear of course…when Furfur takes me out I just breath and stay completely still …I out full trust in him and he has help me expel my own fears…so keep reaching your goals and when you have time Google primordial Shiva you will find lots of good stuff trust me

1 Like

It is normal to hear random things like this when you have opened your hearing it’s scary at first but if you listen to it you find your self relaxing in the melodies…I have this happened myself random music like a rap song or instrument late at night or early in the morning…it is quite normal you are not alone in this

2 Likes

Thanks dear…I will surely look up and yes i think yoga is a must. All the best to you. Regards to your divine partner Furfur :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like