City of Pyramids: ZAX Enochian Ritual

I did a Enochian Ritual for crossing the Abyss into the City of Pyramids in ZAX.
It was supposed to be a rite of getting rid of Ego, Human personality, etc but as i went on i realized it was for ascent.

I performed the ritual and got a glimpse of the Descended Masters. They looked like Draconic Magicians in black robes and they all sat aligned in the shape of a Square, in the Lotus Position.

There was no Light there.
Whatever enabled me to see them wasnt light at all but some odd form of night vision.

I performed the rite and went through a “Death” of sorts. The atmosphere was disconnected from everything. It was cold and non attached to the NTH degree and remindee me of the Viragi state EA talked about in his Soul Travel course.

Coming back to my body to end the rite, i heard a voice say
“Return to ZAX and Evoke the Descended Masters there.”

Funny thing is, two weeks ago i was desiring to contact them before i evoke the Ascended Masters…now here they are.

The results of the ritual are that Things that really bugged me dont bug me as much anymore and i have a lesser tolerance for bullshit.
I was able to manifest some money to get my phone on and i feel that more is on its way.

I somehow feel more detached from the environment, but fully in the enviro at the same time.
Like now, as i typed this, the wind stopped blowing and shit got real quiet.

Till next time,
The Grand Demon :metal:

7 Likes

dark matter babe… they’re is no light with enochian there is raw energy as i feel it

4 Likes

Makes sense @ebdr
Thanks!

1 Like

When i made my first enochian aetyr evocation, i had a dream that freak me out- i was lying on the bed in dark room and above me was light and these beings, dressed as for surgery and i cannot move. I had doubts- angels or f*** ufo-aliens.

1 Like

Update:
I meditated and returned to ZAX and saw quite a few things.
The City of Pyramids appeared the same as before; black and made of some type of ash or dust. I met the Descended Masters there and they had a strikingly similar feel to the Brothers of the OAA which is the Ordo Ascendum Aetyrnalis (brothers of the black cloth).

Come to find out, they are my brothers from the OAA!

At that point i vibrated the Word ZAX like a mantra and the whole City became Crystal Clear and tinted with a blue hue. I heard children laugh, and as i did ot reminded me of the Casual Plane.

The Casual looks exactly like the City of Pyramids in ZAX. Just to be clear, ZAX is another region in the casual plane!

From here, i vibrated the Word Satariel which is the Qlippothic Sphere of Saturn. I was teleported to Lucifuge Rofocales throne room, but without him on the throne. It was just me.

The Throne was Golden black and a Black door was at my left while a Red door was at my right.
Initially, I thought it was a trap so i resisted to sit on the throne and went for the black door. A voice said,

“Sit on the throne.”

So I said fuck it and sat on the damn thing. As soon as i sit down, i feel Lucifuge Appear at my Left and his familiars in a long line before me. He tells me that he is giving me familiars from him.

The vision concludes with the Familiars introducing themselves to me and shaking my hand.

Honestly, i am unsure about that last vision cause it was kinda random that he just gave these familiars to me lol.

But anyway, thats what happened.

3 Likes

would there be a way to contact them or call them? any names I should know ?

I just finished and had a very similar experience!!! I saw so many apparitions screaming and disappearing. I looked to my left and right, i saw a being in a black robe to my left no face no light under. I looked to my right and saw a blue skinned draconic figure that actually was controlling my movements. I looked forward and saw a figure sitting by himself directly in front of me with papers that he put a very peculiar symbol on…as i got closer i realized it was lucifuge then i started seeing a sigil flashing i quickly tried to get a mental image to remember, so when i was done with my ritual i could write it down. One more odd thing, i come back to my body thank the spirits and burn my sigils…come back to my room and i see writing over my vision, like a filter then i see cursive everywhere on old looking parchment that is transparent.

Hey Seraph, I’m really curious: did you notice any changes after your dream? I’m asking because I’d like to gain some insight into a similar situation I heard about years ago.

Sorry, now i don’t remember if there was any changes. I think it was probably some kind of initiation by dream.

1 Like