Circles of Power

Thanks for the free coupon!

1 Like

No problem

2 Likes

I set mine up too. I’ll see you Tuesday! Thank you!

2 Likes

Awesome :metal:

3 Likes

Shout out to @Empress_Arianna for my amazing circle reading!

2 Likes

Intersting note. I was in this circle, and offered a key that I picked up and took with me.

And today this key shows up at my house. A skeleton just like I described.
I have three others but neither are just like this one. This one literally showed up today.

6 Likes

I am happy know you
Please I need your help.

My name’s are Solomon Bassey Stephen, born on 25/07/1962 in Equitorial Guinea Santa Isabel to father and mother in Nigerian

I noticed that my life is full of half way stop progress from my education, I will start and not reach the end, will struggle through other means to meet up.

Now in business same thing,

Morethan five years now NO successful business which closed with money as Payment.

I am at this age squoting in junior house.

Now I am into Investment marketing, many both white and blacks loved me, given me Thier resources to market, I equally have good and bad Receiver who are buyers, but yet NO CLOSED deal.

Please I vow with my blood to the gods and Spirits in you and working with you, I have no cent, but connection with business that can give me even millions next week.

I will pay you times ten (10X ,) the cost of your services to me.

I am tired of showing others business and they will do successful and get money but cannot give me a cent, I am tired of processing business when it gets to majurity, problem comes up, some even majured, but the deprived me of my commission.

I am BEGGING you and the Spirits in you hearing my cry now to help me removed whatsoever clouds around me

I vow with my blood to pay all you will use to work for me, please tell me what causes all these, I am ready to learn and develop myself as soon as I have any money.

Because I need my personal Room to live and be able to practice.

Thank you very much

Solomon Bassey Stephen

Use your energy to pray to the Gods. They don’t just listen to the OP or special people. I know this is easier said than done, but try to remain calm.

We are at war with the universe.

Its really not any different then going to EA for a ritual.

2 Likes

I’m confused as to exactly what you need.

Do you need help getting a bussiness started?

Or something else?

You can do all this yourself though. Just start with daily meditations and personal rituals. You dont have to be elaborate. You can do it all quietly inside your head.

I found many things helpful on you tube as well.

Of course if you need a ritual done we could speak privately on that.

3 Likes

Please your contact, email

You can pm me on here

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I need the meditation as you said, also need a ritual.

Why I need ritual, when I use to get money from my early age, I always spend morethan 69% of my earning to find solutions, but none works.

I am now in contact with good fund investments outfit of which one successful transaction will give me enough commission to pay my bills and get accommodation.

Please help me go deep down to my records spiritual, do whatever can liberate me and give successful business transaction to have some money, I vow to pay you all as I said.
Anything you know you can do let me just get one money from any of my undertakings, please do I pay to the last penny.
I have just send two contract signed by both Senders and Receivers, for processing, I know you can help

Thank you

Solomon Bassey Stephen!

@Fortifiedlight this forum is NOT a marketplace, people can choose to help you for free if they want, or you can PM them once the probation period is over, and ask them if they do paid-for magick, but please do not go around asking for help and offering future payment, thank you. :+1:

4 Likes

I think the morning Rituals I have been doing are creating changes.

Abaddon, Belial, Amaymon and Azazel are following me into my readings

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/aris-morning-rituals/129953?u=empress_arianna

4 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/aris-morning-rituals/129953/129?u=empress_arianna

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/aris-morning-rituals/129953/134?u=empress_arianna

3 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hell yeah! Great job!

1 Like