Circle of Belial

Tomarrow, I am planning on making a “Circle of Belial” to work in. I prefer it to be as simple as possible. NO judeochristoidislam names- JUST Belial. Wondering about maybe using Niabatean script. Thought using Belial Sigil- considering using Dukante sigil, as Goetic sigil has proven pretty unwelcome.
It won’t be a work of art- this time. finances forced me into very unwelcome compremises for the time being.

Any ideas?

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:4844”]Tomarrow, I am planning on making a “Circle of Belial” to work in. I prefer it to be as simple as possible. NO judeochristoidislam names- JUST Belial. Wondering about maybe using Niabatean script. Thought using Belial Sigil- considering using Dukante sigil, as Goetic sigil has proven pretty unwelcome.
It won’t be a work of art- this time. finances forced me into very unwelcome compremises for the time being.

Any ideas?[/quote]

I’m not sure about Belial per-se, and while not exactly simple at the outset, or easy to come by without some effort - you might try this idea which works well for me…

I typically use a “Circle of Iron” in my work - which can be found in various machined / blacksmith forms and places (Metal Recycling Yards) either free and or very cost effective. I found mine in the form of an unwanted, old and large rotted wooden wagon wheel with a handmade seamless Iron Ring. Once the wood was removed, it was large enough to stand / sit / work in and in my experience, cumulative in the users own energy over time.

It operates the same as any other circle - however, at the end of the rituals it is used with, in order to break the barrier one must lift a side upwards and step out. Depending on the work at hand, I use the North or South side. Use cool fireplace coals for drawing specific Daemonic sigils, which washes or wipes off easily from the sides of the ring.

Smaller rings can be used on a desk or altar and are easy enough to store, and larger ones work well in rustic art decor of a home, hidden in plain sight.

Hope that helps your short term and long term efforts…

[quote author=RL link=topic=5068.msg59215#msg59215 date=1425827376]

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:4844”]Tomarrow, I am planning on making a “Circle of Belial” to work in. I prefer it to be as simple as possible. NO judeochristoidislam names- JUST Belial. Wondering about maybe using Niabatean script. Thought using Belial Sigil- considering using Dukante sigil, as Goetic sigil has proven pretty unwelcome.

Any ideas?[/quote]

I’m not sure about Belial per-se, and while not exactly simple at the outset, or easy to come by without some effort - you might try this idea which works well for me…

I typically use a “Circle of Iron” in my work - which can be found in various machined / blacksmith forms and places (Metal Recycling Yards) either free and or very cost effective. I found mine in the form of an unwanted, old and large rotted wooden wagon wheel with a handmade seamless Iron Ring. Once the wood was removed, it was large enough to stand / sit / work in and in my experience, cumulative in the users own energy over time.

Well, thanks, that was interesting, never thought of that- but it did open up a whole lotta ideas.
I was just going to use this embaraasing inexpensive paper/plastic paint dropcloth and magick markers.
So I think I will just make a 9 ft circle with a pentagram, with Belial written on inside maybe another circle just inside that his Enn written on that.
The top point with the B in the north where my main alter is. Working on what to do with the other compass points to balance the energies. During my last amazing session with Belial- I now understand the balancing of energies- I could only handle 20 mins- due to the insane stress earlier in the day- I felt like I was strung up by my arms and mike tyson got to practice on my abdomen the next day. The ‘vibrating’ did not end until the next evening After I went to sleep.

Use a rope … make great circles.