Church Power

So yesterday i went to mass with my sister, and i didnt burn! LOL. but for real though there was such an intense energy force there. I was just sitting there and i noticed that i was getting in and out of theta every couple of seconds! The divine light was so powerful that i couldnt help but absorb the great energy that was in my presence. Everything turned blue to such an extent that i thought i was floating in air with great power all around me. The only thing that distracted me a bit was the local “sluts” that were there with their cleavage showing. Darn women!!!

Indeed.Monotheistic,Abrahamic holy places have a lot of power.

The real magician knows how not to dismiss a system simply because their past with it isn’t the best.If you don’t like Christian ethics,that doesn’t mean you should cut off it’s entities.And remember,summoning Jesus Christ and having him help you isn’t a testament to the existence of these entities per say,but it is a testament of your power.

The stupidest thing you’ll hear from Abrahamists,when they’re in prayer is that you look like ‘‘you’re possessed’’,or ‘‘you’re an idiot’’ when you enter the theta-gamma sync,in such a place.At a base level,even Christianity,Islam and Judaism can be used to manifest results.

You don’t have to be a whirling dervish,to have Allah grant you your every wish.You don’t have to be a bishop to have Jehovah and his demigod son descend from the earth and work miracles.You don’t have to even be of Jewish descent to have Yahweh help you.

In fact,because these religions have been in your blood,and worshiped by your ancestors,an innate connection is there with him and their power can be tapped for various purposes.

Remember,Christianity is a spiritual system.Just because Christians have taken the spirituality out of it and made it a religion and nothing more,doesn’t mean you can’t bring your spirituality back in it.Enter a deep theta-gamma sync,a rapture,even find the crossroads,and put fervor into prayer.

Also,try to pray without words,think without words,simply in pictures,and emotions.Releasing all those mental impressions tips the odds of them being achieved.

My dad keeps telling me I have to learn the ‘‘Fatiha’’ prayer,to pray for my dead.But wherever I’ve attended any sort of Islamic religious event,whatever they teach,is just memorizing a bunch of Arabic phrases,and learning how to recite them.

That’s not prayer,that’s not liturgy,and you’d be surprised if any of it works.Words need to be charged with intent,faith in the effectiveness of your operation has to be there.Everything you do in black magic aught to be in this form of white magick.The thought that being religious and not spiritual is somehow what '‘God’'wants of you is humbug!

You talk to God,
You’re religious,
God talks back,
You’re insane,

that phrase basically sums up how modern religion is organized.And that’s not what I support.I support,that those who choose the path of the Abrahamic faiths,who feel a connection to it’s angels,it’s saints,and it’s God,to commit to the philosophy and learn to pray for help.To take even this system,and simply use it to their benefit.

So,pray with fervor,pray with desire,pray with visualizations,pray in a deep theta-gamma sync.Use psychic vampirism to reap power the energy released in the mass,and focus it onto your goal.I can guarantee you,that those people will have released energy,but wouldn’t have directed properly.But you will,and you will have taken their power and used it as your own.

And ultimately,a goal would be realized with that.

Yes indeed, the chi of hundreds of people, all focused on high vibrational activities like worship is a succulent meal. There is little that compares to it.

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5968”]Indeed.Monotheistic,Abrahamic holy places have a lot of power.

The real magician knows how not to dismiss a system simply because their past with it isn’t the best.If you don’t like Christian ethics,that doesn’t mean you should cut off it’s entities.And remember,summoning Jesus Christ and having him help you isn’t a testament to the existence of these entities per say,but it is a testament of your power.

The stupidest thing you’ll hear from Abrahamists,when they’re in prayer is that you look like ‘‘you’re possessed’’,or ‘‘you’re an idiot’’ when you enter the theta-gamma sync,in such a place.At a base level,even Christianity,Islam and Judaism can be used to manifest results.

You don’t have to be a whirling dervish,to have Allah grant you your every wish.You don’t have to be a bishop to have Jehovah and his demigod son descend from the earth and work miracles.You don’t have to even be of Jewish descent to have Yahweh help you.

In fact,because these religions have been in your blood,and worshiped by your ancestors,an innate connection is there with him and their power can be tapped for various purposes.

Remember,Christianity is a spiritual system.Just because Christians have taken the spirituality out of it and made it a religion and nothing more,doesn’t mean you can’t bring your spirituality back in it.Enter a deep theta-gamma sync,a rapture,even find the crossroads,and put fervor into prayer.

Also,try to pray without words,think without words,simply in pictures,and emotions.Releasing all those mental impressions tips the odds of them being achieved.

My dad keeps telling me I have to learn the ‘‘Fatiha’’ prayer,to pray for my dead.But wherever I’ve attended any sort of Islamic religious event,whatever they teach,is just memorizing a bunch of Arabic phrases,and learning how to recite them.

That’s not prayer,that’s not liturgy,and you’d be surprised if any of it works.Words need to be charged with intent,faith in the effectiveness of your operation has to be there.Everything you do in black magic aught to be in this form of white magick.The thought that being religious and not spiritual is somehow what '‘God’'wants of you is humbug!

You talk to God,
You’re religious,
God talks back,
You’re insane,

that phrase basically sums up how modern religion is organized.And that’s not what I support.I support,that those who choose the path of the Abrahamic faiths,who feel a connection to it’s angels,it’s saints,and it’s God,to commit to the philosophy and learn to pray for help.To take even this system,and simply use it to their benefit.

So,pray with fervor,pray with desire,pray with visualizations,pray in a deep theta-gamma sync.Use psychic vampirism to reap power the energy released in the mass,and focus it onto your goal.I can guarantee you,that those people will have released energy,but wouldn’t have directed properly.But you will,and you will have taken their power and used it as your own.

And ultimately,a goal would be realized with that.[/quote]
I do believe that such power and energy is out there for anyone to use at their disposal. And I have nothing against the holy entites, or angels, and even saints. My family prays and has pictures of them in the house, and everywhere else, except in my room. You see, i think that the true test of a black magician is to not only embrace the black, sinister, thick, humid aspect of magic but to embrace the beautiful, light, bright, and heavenly powers that are there as well. Since i was a young boy, i always felt out of place in a church, like i never belonged. My family is Catholic and yet i am indifferent. Because all of what i desire in my heart is not in accordance with God, i am an outcast. And i have accepted this. You cannot change who you are and the steps that you have taken to acquire your life. I see many people in church who i know for a fact do drugs, fornicate, and have explicit sexual desires. Yet they think they could change in order to be saved. I have embraced who i am and will never look back. The comfort i receive from my demonic pals is extremely suffocating at times, to where i cannot sleep. But to me this is normal. And i dont think im crazy. You could see me on the street and you would never think for a second of the things i have done. But the matter of the fact is i agree with the harnessing of the power that is out there in public worship places to the extent where i desire. The visualizations are as if i were to do some work with a sigil. Such good energy at these places, i might have to go back sometime .

[quote=“bigpimpen13, post:4, topic:5968”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5968”]Indeed.Monotheistic,Abrahamic holy places have a lot of power.

You talk to God,
You’re religious,
God talks back,
You’re insane,

I do believe that such power and energy is out there for anyone to use at their disposal. And I have nothing against the holy entites, or angels, and even saints. My family prays and has pictures of them in the house, and everywhere else, except in my room. You see, i think that the true test of a black magician is to not only embrace the black, sinister, thick, humid aspect of magic but to embrace the beautiful, light, bright, and heavenly powers that are there as well. Since i was a young boy, i always felt out of place in a church, like i never belonged. My family is Catholic and yet i am indifferent. Because all of what i desire in my heart is not in accordance with God, i am an outcast. And i have accepted this. You cannot change who you are and the steps that you have taken to acquire your life. I see many people in church who i know for a fact do drugs, fornicate, and have explicit sexual desires. Yet they think they could change in order to be saved. I have embraced who i am and will never look back. The comfort i receive from my demonic pals is extremely suffocating at times, to where i cannot sleep. But to me this is normal. And i dont think im crazy. You could see me on the street and you would never think for a second of the things i have done. But the matter of the fact is i agree with the harnessing of the power that is out there in public worship places to the extent where i desire. The visualizations are as if i were to do some work with a sigil. Such good energy at these places, i might have to go back sometime .[/quote]

That’s simultaneously what I love most and hate most about Christianity.

Jesus emphasizes the message that he will forgive,love,and have mercy.That he will love the sinner and hate the sin.And he urges everyone to do the same.Not to judge,not to frown,but forgive and be happy.

And that he’ll take the fall for our sins.

That’s the part I love.The part I hate is that this leads to abuse of antinomianism,hypocrisy,and judging,all of which Jesus would not approve of.

They think that they can fornicate,but their devotion to Jesus somehow makes them better than any other fornicator,and so they may frown upon anyone else who does it.

They’re not any better.And a good Christian fornicator,understands this is a sin,and is happy and thankful that his God will forgive him for his sinious nature.

This same good Christian tries to get as much good out of it as possible.For example,going out in the world with a good mood(due to having release of urges) and making others happy.Having sex,and pleasing someone else as much as yourself.

And this same fornicator should see himself as equal to all others,and be thankful that his religion will forgive that vice of his and let him ascend without it.

You never meet a Christian fornicator of that kind.All of the ones you meet,think that they have a one-way ticket to Heaven all other fornicators can’t get,and that their sins are a right,not a privilege.

That sickens me.

But,I digress in this all.My point is,the black magician’s motto is(as was pointed out to me by Lady Eva) ‘‘whatever works!’’,as well as EA’s,‘‘there is nothing greater than what I can become.’’

So with that in mind,if something works to bring results,than you will use it.You won’t care if it’s opening the gates to Hell and releasing the darkest demons onto this Earth…but you also won’t care if it is in a Church,kneeling before a God,and demanding he aid you.

And trust me.Few people could tell that I even believe in the supernatural,much less practice it.Sure,they may have the impression that I’m into some weird,dark and occult stuff,but that is later dismissed by my knowledge of science,the lack of any occult imagery and such,as well as how good I am.I maintain the facade well,I hide the esoteric,and I know how to lead the double life.

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:5968”][quote=“bigpimpen13, post:4, topic:5968”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5968”]Indeed.Monotheistic,Abrahamic holy places have a lot of power.

You talk to God,
You’re religious,
God talks back,
You’re insane,

I do believe that such power and energy is out there for anyone to use at their disposal. And I have nothing against the holy entites, or angels, and even saints. My family prays and has pictures of them in the house, and everywhere else, except in my room. You see, i think that the true test of a black magician is to not only embrace the black, sinister, thick, humid aspect of magic but to embrace the beautiful, light, bright, and heavenly powers that are there as well. Since i was a young boy, i always felt out of place in a church, like i never belonged. My family is Catholic and yet i am indifferent. Because all of what i desire in my heart is not in accordance with God, i am an outcast. And i have accepted this. You cannot change who you are and the steps that you have taken to acquire your life. I see many people in church who i know for a fact do drugs, fornicate, and have explicit sexual desires. Yet they think they could change in order to be saved. I have embraced who i am and will never look back. The comfort i receive from my demonic pals is extremely suffocating at times, to where i cannot sleep. But to me this is normal. And i dont think im crazy. You could see me on the street and you would never think for a second of the things i have done. But the matter of the fact is i agree with the harnessing of the power that is out there in public worship places to the extent where i desire. The visualizations are as if i were to do some work with a sigil. Such good energy at these places, i might have to go back sometime .[/quote]

That’s simultaneously what I love most and hate most about Christianity.

Jesus emphasizes the message that he will forgive,love,and have mercy.That he will love the sinner and hate the sin.And he urges everyone to do the same.Not to judge,not to frown,but forgive and be happy.

And that he’ll take the fall for our sins.

That’s the part I love.The part I hate is that this leads to abuse of antinomianism,hypocrisy,and judging,all of which Jesus would not approve of.

They think that they can fornicate,but their devotion to Jesus somehow makes them better than any other fornicator,and so they may frown upon anyone else who does it.

They’re not any better.And a good Christian fornicator,understands this is a sin,and is happy and thankful that his God will forgive him for his sinious nature.

This same good Christian tries to get as much good out of it as possible.For example,going out in the world with a good mood(due to having release of urges) and making others happy.Having sex,and pleasing someone else as much as yourself.

And this same fornicator should see himself as equal to all others,and be thankful that his religion will forgive that vice of his and let him ascend without it.

You never meet a Christian fornicator of that kind.All of the ones you meet,think that they have a one-way ticket to Heaven all other fornicators can’t get,and that their sins are a right,not a privilege.

That sickens me.

But,I digress in this all.My point is,the black magician’s motto is(as was pointed out to me by Lady Eva) ‘‘whatever works!’’,as well as EA’s,‘‘there is nothing greater than what I can become.’’

So with that in mind,if something works to bring results,than you will use it.You won’t care if it’s opening the gates to Hell and releasing the darkest demons onto this Earth…but you also won’t care if it is in a Church,kneeling before a God,and demanding he aid you.

And trust me.Few people could tell that I even believe in the supernatural,much less practice it.Sure,they may have the impression that I’m into some weird,dark and occult stuff,but that is later dismissed by my knowledge of science,the lack of any occult imagery and such,as well as how good I am.I maintain the facade well,I hide the esoteric,and I know how to lead the double life.[/quote]
Yea definitely. The point of life to me is being happy and that varies from person to person. I forsure wont forsake the holy powers because the true aspect of a magician is being able to adapt and put into practice all forms of magic. I enjoyed reading your responses and intuition, and you have my respect. Good luck friend.

Thank you so much!You really can’t imagine how much your words of praise mean to me.I’m not one of those people low on self-esteem who puts everyone they meet on a pedestal above them.And I am also not one of those condescending people who puts people down.

I am very…selfish.Not in the way that I’m ungenerous and not altruistic.Because I am.I do do a lot of stuff for other people.I’m selfish,in the sense that I do not compare myself to others.I simply strive to make my life better.

Every curse that I’ve cast so far,in fact,has been mostly against muggers,and people who have affected me negatively in life,and with hopes that they won’t do that to others.

Even then I did divination.If I saw that they had a future worth pursuing,or a family that would miss them,I’d do my best for the baneful magic not to kill them.

However,curses aren’t the main topic of this message.The main topic is that earning your respects,and the respects of other people means a lot to me.

I am not someone with full-blown histrionic personality disorders.I do however,have some of it’s symptoms.The most prominent of which is in my case,attention addiction.

Fame or infamy,in small circles and large ones,became some of my main goals.In bettering myself,those were some of the results I wanted to see.When I didn’t come through,I did indeed take drastic measures.

I was,after all,showered with attention every time I got hurt.I ended up indulging in self-harm in order to bring people around me,and their care.This includes some cuts and a burn.That’s also why I avoid cutting myself whenever I use blood magic,it concocts many of those negative experiences.

And this is another one of those ‘‘why magick changed my life’’ essays that you see floating around the occult community every few hours.But I know that I’ve stopped relying on any form of ‘‘negative’’ attention,ever since I got into magick.

By getting into magick,I parted with dysfunctional things in my life that were holding me back from being happy.By getting into magick,I improved myself,to a degree that I love myself and am comfortable doing the things I do.By getting into magick,I’m good at the things I do.And by getting into magick,I can make people notice all of the above.

That’s another confession from me,on how helpful this art and science was for me.And this is also intended to emphasize how much I value any expression of appreciation anyone throws at me.I value that endlessly and immensely.Thank you.

I don’t care much for christian doctrine, but there is a lot of energy thrown around by practitioners to ‘’’’‘SUCK UP’’’’’. Great for energy vampires.

This is what I was just wondering. If anyone goes to religious ceremonies just to feed off of the energy there since there seems to be so much of it. And if so, I wonder, since those people seem to believe they are there to worship their god, if by stealing such energy you would in essence be offending whatever spirit (if any) happens to be nearby and listening to the pleas of those religious people? Is it possible that going to church just to do an energy feed would have you in direct competition with other lingering entities that may also be fighting for this energy, or that such energy is free for all who are willing to go to church to have that feeding session?

This is what I was just wondering. If anyone goes to religious ceremonies just to feed off of the energy there since there seems to be so much of it. And if so, I wonder, since those people seem to believe they are there to worship their god, if by stealing such energy you would in essence be offending whatever spirit (if any) happens to be nearby and listening to the pleas of those religious people?[/quote]

I used to do this a lot in my youth/early adulthood. And no, most people do not connect to their god in such a way as to make their prayers effective. They lack the sincerity and focus and due to this most of the energy is just up for grabs.

Now if you tried it with someone who is sincerely and effectively praying…well that would be a different story.

I’ve found that absorbing emotional/bio-electric energy that most Christian churchgoers strive to emit does wonders for my corporeal body. Delicious. Widely available. No effect on me as spirit entity, however.

Someone sincerely and effectively praying may also emit bio-electric/hormonal energy to a degree, but the connection with God/Heavenly Father/Source is utterly different.

I think:

Rock Band Church - emotional/hormonal/bio-electric, corporeal connection (physical and energetic chakral body oriented), human chaos outpouring like a concert.

Traditional focused service Church - transcendent, spiritual connection with Source/Heavenly Father’s Law/Order through Son’s Grace - totally separate energy. Non-available for vampirism, as there is no human chaos component available, chaos component is sanctified/made holy/perfected (Holy Spirit) through divine Grace (Christ).

Its why I love/hate attending Christian churches. Stupid waste of human vessels’ energy because they are not attaining their stated goal of communion with each other through the relationship with God through Christ by attending church. Neither accurate nor precise practice, so idiotic.
They are creating only hormonal/flawed/finite connections with one another, and not through Source in the slightest. So, you end up with hypocrisy, power struggles, bickering, gossip. Most Christian marriages are the same way.

Then again, my human vessel self functions quite nicely and satisfactorily after filtering and consuming …so, its a pleasant corporeal experience if I have been working very hard in a physical way, or doing a major demonic ritual the night before. I can definitely fathom it offending and infuriating an entity that uses that same kind of energy.

Christian churches are intended to have a different energetic system/hierarchy, however. Even if most Christians don’t realize it. No offense devouring in a Christian Church as far as I can comprehend. I enter the t/g sync both for occult practice and for prayer/alignment with Heavenly Father through Grace, but it works out differently - even as far as the ‘Holy Spirit’ component has been monitored as totally non-frontal lobe; which means that a person ‘speaking in tongues’ genuinely, is not using their conscious mind in a way that is typical. The speech/language comes from elsewhere.

Glossolalia feels/is experienced utterly differently than mantras or reciting enns. With the former, I, as spirit commune with my beloved God. With the latter, I strengthen or use my beloved vessel self that houses my spirit.

The energy from religious people that are ‘knowingly’ directing their energy to a specific goal, is likely more powerful than a bunch of lukewarm ‘church goers’. But the people that are in tuned psychically like apostles and prophets among others, they will know REAL FAST that you are a vampire, when you start sucking their group energy into yourself. E A Koetting said that in the section about using fiery darts (thorns in E A’s case). I believe it is the chapter Psionics and Spiritual Warfare in the book Baneful Magick.
Also, live television shows with people like, Oral Roberts, Sid Roth, Benny Hinn, and those fundamental Christian ‘praise a thon’ (give us your money) shows, when you watch them LIVE, as they occur, can be a source of energy. Praise The Lord show also.
Especially whey they put up their hands to the TV audience and let the ‘anointing’ flow from them into the TV viewers.
Of course, gotta just suck in the life force energy (without the religious programming.) Intent is everything there. Simple.
Of course, you all will likely be competing with others that are sucking up the same energy. But, that is life.