Christians Who Consider Everything Else "Satanism"?

Making a stub to move a conversation from another topic, which began from here:

I wouldn’t call an entire religion evil

2 Likes

Gotta agree with this. If they knew what they were doing that could stick but it’s just fear from ignorance… most people are sincere and simply indoctrinated

3 Likes

Exactly, I’ve known Christians in my past, they are ok people, granted I personally don’t know if I wanted to keep contact, but they seemed alright to me, generalising an entire religion as evil these days seems wrong to me

4 Likes

Yeah. I take umbrage with my family being called evil as well @Mulberry. You’re right that Christianity is and a large number of Christians but definitely not all of them.

See even this I disagree with but ima try not to police people’s opinions after this.

Exoteric Christianity is just one form of the religion. Gnostic Christianity… is still a form of Christianity. Exoteric or esoteric- there are a multitude of ways people practice ‘Christianity’

3 Likes

Not even xtianity, the corrupted version of jci religions that is left of what the cabal did to it. Not a third of the Bible that’s left of uncharted and those that think the Bible is everything like muslins have to choose… Follow the Bible and be a “good xtian”, which is about as evil aff or gets, or don’t be a good xtian but be a good person.

I don’t care if that offends you, it’s the truth, plain and simple. Frankly, if you’ve read that book, and your family defends it, you’ve got bigger problems than my opinion, it’s disgusting and it subliminally makes people disgusting.

If you’re trying to defend to me that people who think ripping children apart for making fun of a bald man’s head is “holy”, are good people, and not thoughtless sheep, I find you disgusting as well. Do they, and are you? I don’t know.

But I’ve made it very fucking clear that there are huge problems and pure evil written into the jci texts, and the sheer stupidity of you twisting my words into an attack on people i never met has been noted.

I agree with everything you’ve said. I just don’t think they’re doing it on purpose

Utter bullshit.

If you wanna take it that literally and cling to the idea everyone does and there’s no value in it

Sure, I see why it offends you

That’s up to you though

2 Likes

Doing what? I’m not the one accusing your family of doing anything.
They didn’t set women on fire for being witches,

They are probably happy to go along with destroying cultures by conversion so they’re “saved”, tell people they’re going to hell, dehumanise peoples revered deities, submit to “sin” as a control mechanism.

Not thinking for yourself doesn’t give you an excuse or make you a good person, whatever that is.

This is the planet of free will. That also comes with personal responsibility.

And that’s ultimately why jci religion is evil. Because it aims to remove free will. It aims to Teilhabe personal responsibility and ethics to a package of unquestionable given morals.
It takes away sovereignty, and directly prevents ascension.

Xtians don’t generally accend, unless they made thier own version on nonbiblical xtisnity , they go to heaven, which is a prison same as hell, where they have basically sold thier souls to the rogue demon yhwh.

Yeah, no.

You appear to have fixed ideas on this however so you do you

1 Like

No shit sherlock, that’s twice you’ve made content-free posts cluttering the thread to give me permission to have my own mind. Thanks so much, I would never have thought having a philosophical opinion on a religious topic could be a thing!

Why don’t you stay on topic instead of being irrelevant?

Kinda is incredibly relevant when you’re accusing people of not thinking for themselves and don’t appear to wish to yourself

This is YOUR prison. Your issues with JCI religions bc you don’t comprehend that actually its not unbiblical whatsoever to stray from literal interpretations. Bc you assume you have any idea why or what people gain from them. And assume there’s nothing of value

You won’t find anything unless YOU think for yourself

1 Like

t would be relevant f you make counter arguments as to how I was wrong, or taled about the topic, which is the difference between lucifer and satan.

Telling me “oh lok, you have an opinion” is not on topic or relevant, it’s obvious and banal.

@Lady_Eva This topic has been derailed.

If you wanna discuss it further my DMs are free to

But I’m not gonna push it on you

1 Like

This shit is getting heated

But no one sold their soul to Yahweh @Maulbeere

1 Like

@anon69037110 DM me, your profile is hidden

1 Like

I moved this here but it’s getting a bit heated so no offence, I am going to lock it for 3 days, if anyone needs to have a final say after thaen please be cool about it if possible. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.