Christians speaking in tongues on purpose and feeling great about it!

How does this relate to the thread?

1 Like

He used to write poems about his girlfriend’s farts. Dude was wacked out. lol

1 Like

Geez no need to go nazi mode. Why should I justify my reply to you?

Now now.

I didn’t know that about Crowley. I love women’s bums but I’ll leave fart inhalation to the pros.

2 Likes

He’s just throwing a bit of chaos in the mix. Removal of predictable. Its all good.

Its very good.

1 Like

When I was a christian and I was baptized and they took me out of the water I started speaking “in tongues”. That was the view of the people there. I was aware of what was happening but my mouth felt like it was being moved. But intuitively I felt I was speaking an actual language like some kind of magical memory. My family was outside the door and it was closed. They said my voice sounded different but I couldn’t tell.

When I met Lucifer he told me that was a real language I spoke. That the baptism served as a ritual bath because the water was so charged with positive energy. It had nothing to do with what was said during the baptism or my faith. My higher self was able to speak through me because I was cleansed and relaxed.

4 Likes

my mom likes to boast in church that she speaks in tongues, i remember back then when she used to forced me to go to those christian bootcamps, they always at evening (on saturday) they used to “Exorcise” people, you know, getting rid out the demons they had inside their bodies, even as an atheist myself i was always wondering if the people there just faked that they had a demon or not because they always scream like they were in pain (the people) and fainted when the pastor touched them and stuff like that, pretty weird

2 Likes

Yea guys I was one of these people. And I still speak in tongues during my rituals. It helps induce trance. My entry into occult magick started with this very same shit. My pastor could push my aura from across the room, and that’s how he would recruit new members. Everyone would think omg it’s the power of God! I learned to do it too. I was a copy of him basically. I learned to prophesy over people, which now I use the technique for divination and such. It’s the same thing we do, but they claim it’s Jehovah. I also learned to do miracles and heal people using the corporate energy of the congregation. It’s really not a bad way to learn if you can let go of the dogma once you wake up to the fact that it’s occult magick in disguise. And then they claim when you do it without the God title stamped to it that it’s evil devil worship.

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Definitely a powerful technique. The key seems to be to have zero doubt.

1 Like

I apologize, I didn’t mean to come off as antagonistic. I was just really confused by the sudden comment.

Nuff said my dude. That answer closes this topic hahaha :joy:

4 Likes