Christians speaking in tongues on purpose and feeling great about it!

Seriously. This is the in-thing. Hardcore Christians talking gibberish believing they are speaking in tongues! They are literally engaging in gnosis and trance like all the spiritual practices they love shitting on. Amazing. Christians are turning en-masse to occult practice and they are LOVING it.

This woman is thanking jesus for everything from facebook friends to a parking spot. Crying her ass off the whole time. It is pretty slow and brutally lame, given what she asks for, but I’m actually impressed. Crazy.

Edit: Apparently this isn’t new. Sorry. Speaking in tongues - Wikipedia

8 Likes

This isn’t exactly new, my dude. They have been doing this forever, like my great great grandma forever.

7 Likes

YEP! :upside_down_face: It’nt great. Lol not to mention them reading people and “prophesying” over them :unamused:
But when someone like us does it… its “evil”.

2 Likes

:joy::grin::grinning::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::grin::grinning::smiley::smile::laughing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well we are a bunch of fucking devil worshipers here so it is what it is.

5 Likes

Yea yea yea. You right.

2 Likes

Dude hardcore Christians actually have ALOT of power when i was little my mother made me go to church a roaming pastor came in and i kid you not he knocked me down TWICE with his energy he didn’t even touch us i was prohetized to be a youth minister and my brother a preacher hopefully that doesn’t happen.

but i was actually “Saved” it felt so good but something didn’t feel right the thing that Truly saved me was adult swim LOL pushed him right out of me.

was actually thinking about this when i woke up

7 Likes

Mostly these are the evangelic churches. In our country they do that too, only you don’t see in our country what you see in the US in those churches, that everybody is possessed and they do exorcism rights on everyone. It’s almost a daily event. That made me doubt their intentions.

4 Likes

This is true. There is a guy in my home town, one of the last ones left that can do it, but his family know that old southern Bible magic. Cuts, burns, most anything, he will put his hands on it, recite a few verses and it will be healed.

2 Likes

I totally didn’t know @UnseelieDiabolus

Oh I believe you. It would be foolish to think they have no power. The more hardcore, the greater the power. Faith that something is true and believing it 100% has a wonderful effect on the spinal cord.

Ever notice that when you say something that you know to be true, that you can feel it in you back? Like a warmth in the spinal cord. (Maybe its just me) suffice it so say that belief is everything.

Evocation only worked for me when my belief shot to 100%. Full manifestation occurred when all doubt was removed and I knew the divine entity was staring at me.

4 Likes

Get over your western heritage… For your own sake. Repeat with me, “I live in a Christian nation.”

What is pagan anyway? Tell me about the soul memory you’ve awoken that reveal your ancestors ancient past. What ancient pagan nation are you from? What was your one true god 5000 years ago or how bout well over 9000!!!???

Christians are strange sometime.

I actually know one who is hardcore Christian–she is a very powerful witch that owns a popular metaphysical store and sells all types of demons and entities. She says she enjoys astral sex with incubi and vampires.

Sometimes it baffles me. How does this not go against her religion?

5 Likes

Actually those are Pentecostals/Charismatics. Christians don’t do the speaking in tongues thing. They think that those that do are either crazy or possessed.

2 Likes

Oh shit. Ok that’s important. Looks like my whole thread is flawed then.

Fawk. I just thought with all the jesus shit and begging for nonsense that it was Christian.

My bad!

2 Likes

No worries. Happens to the best of us. xD

1 Like

Technically they’re a sub-branch of Christianity, kind of like Catholicism, (more specifically, they’re like the one cousin at family reunions that everyone is embarrassed of but have to invite), if that helps.

1 Like

Also just wait until you start looking into snake handling churches lol

3 Likes

Alister Crowley liked the smell of farts. Pretty sure he used dodo in some of his rituals too.

1 Like