Christianity and life after death

I was planning on asking Azazel or his nether Suhn’tal’ock to create a legion for me.

Wow. There goes my plan. Down the toilet.

I mean you could go the “everyone is an NPC” ideology which is kinda…meh, but they are their own people and have their own paths they want to go so unless say you all follow one faith and idea of where you go, it’s a maybe 50/50 or less chance you’ll run into them again after this life?

1 Like

Oh wow so I might never see them in the afterlife then. My mom strongly believes in heaven or hell as well does my sister.

They will probably go there then

1 Like

There was a time I was planning on forcing what I wanted on my family (except my dad xD) in this life prior to them dying with “soul manipulation” because I wanted them around even after this life but to also kind of protect them from possible issues or run ins with ghouls and what not. However, I kind of had to get over that mindset sadly lol.

1 Like

Why? it didn’t work?

No because I decided it would not be okay for me to force what I want on them.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks on so many levels.

Oh well if that was the problem then I wouldn’t mind doing that.

1 Like

That’s usually if you are able to, I have done it before on other people, of course with their permission, albeit when I mean “soul manipulation” I dont mean manipulating them in to doing what I want them to do, more like altering it in some way.

1 Like

Influence/swaying their minds ?

No nothing to do with their mind, just their soul, because in a way I thought if their soul was ‘different’ they would be less inclined to give their judeo pantheon faith sway over their afterlife and more inclined to the pantheon that their soul aligned more with due to my “alteration” since my own connection to that pantheon.

1 Like

Ohh ok I see.

One of my good friends overdosed and died for a few minutes. After he got out of the hospital he turned to me and said “there was nothing on the other side, so that means we need to drink as much as possible.”

1 Like

A couple of points from my opinions:

As to the legions thing, take every goetic spirit and its number of legions (be it 24, 76, 350, etc) and add them together. If we say a legion is 1k (its probably a bit more if these are military legions) it still pales in comparison to the raw number of humans there are and growing. Assuming demons are just trapped human spirits the raw human power is still growing. We’re very much the dominant larger life form able to manipulate the planet and even just outside of it compared to all the other organisms on the planet. Is the demon or angel hierarchy larger (oh it says they are more vast than grains of sand or stars in the sky with one being 2/3rd and the other being 1/3 for angel/fallen ratio).

In the age of now many hardly concern themselves with such matters and why should we? If Heaven & hell is dictated by one of the CHURCHES, then we are seeing a dictatorship spawned by the minds of controlling spritual leaders. Churches want dumb oxen, sheep, brainless co-dependent lackeys to do their will. That’s crap. They can preach to the ends of days when the sun eats the world or cools and we freeze; they don’t know and want you to cower and fear and shame. Its old crusty news and really not worth following imho.

We’re going by HUMANS. Even if you go with this Annunaki, or Star People, or some other seeding lore then we were merely slaves to other HUMAN-LIKE beings and their godhood is probably just high technology that our sci-fi has touched and we reach to achieve as the years pass. There’s a possibility it isn’t but when I look at a lot of this I see technology. Go by that entities are frequencies or waves or energy even and it seems far less magical and more technological. Fine line between the two depending on when you are at in the primititve scales.

Our planet, star, and even galaxy is only so old. At least the beings in old ‘lore’ is varied enough but similarities are certaintly there. Many times disbelief happens and one can feel foolish when there appears to be no real reason to why something does or doesn’t work. Many of these “beings” in different cultures have the same or similar function and its easy to see this as just a creative imagination to describe why something works. Not everything can be explained so easy and there’s that bit of spark to wonder MAYBE.

From a few stories of the dead and dying and their different visions based on their emotions before that vision is enough for me to believe you make your own heaven or hell for a while during your dying to death. Afterwards, I still believe its a mystery and taking the words from another being as gospel absolute truth is folly. Just damn folly to be deceived.

2 Likes

What if at some point in life someone outright ditches Christianity and has no connection to any pantheon? What do you think happens then?

2 Likes

They go where they want, of course just because a person believes they go to heaven after death doesn’t mean they’ll be allowed entry more or so they simply allow judgment to be cast on them by that pantheon, and if they dont follow a pantheon then they either breeze by and reincarnate or go where they please within the “spiritual” plane, i.e they’re left to fend for themselves, because as much as faith in a pantheon may or may not feel “dogmatic” it’s still akin to a safety net, since even the spiritual plane(s) can be harsh.

2 Likes

So… you’re saying I have to learn how to beat the ever loving crap out of anything that may be out there?

1 Like

I mean people skills aren’t just useful on this plane, but also yes you’d still need to learn to defend yourself. No place is going to be sunshine and daisies lol. Unless you create a pocket realm and hide out in there away from everything and everyone, which is not so bad.

2 Likes

That sounds cool. Anyway, I’m not afraid of a fight. I’ll have to learn spiritual punching and that would be all, right?

2 Likes