Children of Lilith question

Lilith is a dark goddess, fallen angel, angel of scared prostitution vampire, queen of succubi, etc

5 Likes

I would check your information first! She is all! Born from free will, as we are! God’s first child! Both good and bad!

Well I didn’t take it that way.

i did, do my research on her, there different information about her throughout the internet

3 Likes

2 Likes

You can keep searching internet, what is told, is what they say false news! Lilith nurtured the tree of life, all I hear is Lilith the dark goddess, you people forget about her light!

Simple person.

I hope you realize calling her a dark goddess has nothing to do with the whole “we are light and dark” different concept. Albeit I do not consider lilith a born Goddess but a titled one given to her by her followers.

nice try but you can’t even scan, try not to insult when you can’t even do basics.

3 Likes

u tell him velenos

Lol. basics? I can’t even answer that! Lol. Yes you are right, I am wrong. Hahaha, crazy!

Scans all round then people?

??? I thought not!

Every person’s experience with Lilith is different. To some, she is a mother figure. To others, she is Lust personified. Blasting a group of people based on what they have seen of Lilith does no real purpose here or anywhere. As for the Light and Dark, that can be taken differently as well. Light can be taken into terms with upper level wisdom that Lilith has bestowed to certain followers via blood magic and channeling. Dark can be taken into terms with the lower level primal instinct that Lilith gives to other followers, which usually translates to sex magic and channeling off of base desires. While chakras can be involved in either case, it all boils down to what side you embrace. Lilith is the Queen of both Vampires and Succubi. Both creatures are lustful and erotic in nature, so it is safe to assume that Lilith is a very lustful being.

3 Likes

Not sure it works that way, succubus are vampiric but they’re not vampires. Linking lilith to the lilitu they were vampiric but they weren’t vampires. Queen of vampires makes no sense based off light connection of lustful especially when vampires aren’t lustful beings that’s too much twilight and fantasy novels. Vampires were never such until modern fantasy.

If any being would be queen of vampires it would be Aset and Hecate and possibly Nephthys. Queen of succubus yes lilith as she created that race, but she did not create vampires.

1 Like

How do u know? I mean u don’t live there full time yet, at least not until you, reach the point of afterlife. Sure u can astral travel to her realm or other realm, left along any other type of soul traveling, but u won’t know for sure till u die in this world and reach afterlife

Shows how much you experience.

While succubi are not vampires, both are still referred to as demons. Lilith is still Queen of the Demons. Even if she is not “Mother” to them, she could very potentially be “Grandmother” to them, “them” being vampires. To ignore that would be folly, to say the least.

Everyone is complex its stupid to think you could boil down a person to one or two sentences let alone a Goddess or whatever she is.

I see her as a mother figure, i find her name everywhere.

Yes a Queen of demons, mother of succubus/incubus, just as Sitri is a king of demons/succubus/incubus as well.

She is also grandmother to them as well, in one of my past lives she was a grandmother for me. But no, not really ignoring the vampire stuff is not really folly lol more or so Lilith never originally linked to vampires, not as mother or grandmother. Succubus/incubus are not even linked to vampires, vampiric and vampire aren’t the same, forcing connections.

To a degree I agree but at the same time I find making everything complex is just something people like to do to add mystery to things, but it’s not really boiling her down, rather it’s not forcing connections because people dont know the difference between a vampire and a vampiric demon.

Don’t get me wrong not saying I know it all, but I do believe a lot of the vampire stuff is misunderstood.

3 Likes