Child of Avalon?

I did a invocation and called Abaddon forth.
I asked him if he could help me to find my true self.why do you want that?i want to know who I really am.alright I show you but first you must prove you are ready face your fears and embrace it only then I can show you.
For days I had bad dreams but I stay strong.
Yesterday he came to me without summoning I will show you I heard.
I feelt dizzy and closed my eyes I saw pictures or memory’s.
I asked him what does it mean?
You are a child of Avalon and you have prove yourself to us?
Who?the gatekeepers.astral travel and you see.i did what he said.
I saw six gatekeepers one talked to me.
We have tested you and you stayed strong.
Now it’s the time that you will become your own master and we will teach you.

2 Likes

Have you seen Merlin and Viviane I think they were high priest and high priestess of Avalon
with King Arthur ?

2 Likes

No only the guards

Avalon was home to humans(druids, witches, no magick folk) the many different fae and weefolk, but not the gatekeepers. I assume they mean prove to them that you really want to know yourself.

2 Likes

Avalon was an Atlantean colony on Earth before it was destroyed

1 Like

Did witches also lived there?

I do not know sorry I have some notion of druid because I have studied in the past.

1 Like

I have asked them and they say we teach and guide you to find your immortal self. and one gived me a sword in the astral world i think it was Azazel.
What does it mean?

1 Like

Its alright thank you for the information🙂
I didn’t know what that place was

1 Like

E.A. Koetting speak in his videos on youtube they give us weapons so that they can defend themselves or attack our enemies if necessary. but it surely another function that I do not know me too I start in these things.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was never given a weapon by entities only ever found etheric weapons from my time prior to reincarnation. Maybe have someone scan the sword? Usually it just requires them to scan you for you.

3 Likes

The sword looks like this

2 Likes

sword excalibur sword lady of lake
sword of king arthur :wink:

1 Like