Chicken feet

I want to perform E. A. Koetting’s most insidious curse but I can’t find chicken feet for the life of me. Any substitutes or suggestions? So far the only thing I found was some kind of crispy chicken feet that are actually dog treats. Pls help

2 Likes

if there’s some kind of china town or asian supermarket/market around you that’s probably a good place to look.

7 Likes

There isn’t…so I’m guessing the dog treats won’t work :sweat_smile:

I don’t know but I would try phoning or going to butcher’s shops and asking if I can get chicken feet

6 Likes

Good answer!

3 Likes

Believe me, I looked all around butcher shops and to no avail

1 Like

Then go out into Amish land and get a live one, and kill it yourself, fry that fucker up and have a 8 Piece bucket. Then keep the feet!

12 Likes

Cant you get a whole free range chicken from a market or chicken and egg farm and just use the feet. The bones can be dried and kept for other things and the heart can be used too. Eat the rest or boil for stock. Might be easier to find as a whole.
We have buy swap sell groups on Facebook, someone might have a egg or chicken farm.

Please dont use the dog treats :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry just saw your comment,
yes, this.

2 Likes

I’ve used them many times, they work fine. The hard part is avoiding getting shot at the cemetery, ever try digging a 3 foot hole at 3.00 am in a place your not supposed to be in? Pain in the ass…:unamused:

6 Likes

KFC is not the place to be. They are not even tasty. It’s only chicken feet with breadcrumbs

3 Likes

Btw, anyone tried this curse?

1 Like

Haha, the most obvious question that nobody answers

1 Like

Haha, i guess posting i’ve used them many times wasn’t obvious enough.

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA :coffin: :coffin: :coffin: :hugs:

2 Likes

They won’t be on display. You have to actually speak to the butcher and ask them to get them from the back for you. Works that way for suet for making tallow too, at least, where I am.

It’s the same if you buy from a farmer - tell them you want the chicken whole and/or the feet left on or they’ll clean it all off.

4 Likes

I asked in butcher shops and still to no avail

Raw Chicken feet, $7.50 per lb. For stock:

https://grassrootscoop.com/shop/chicken-feet-limited/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwuuHdBRCvARIsAELQRQHeBhtxBTgVRBPApSpL7uhlNrL8Bl82v6CHfyap3jRgXiTC-MVUYsoaAvL1EALw_wcB

Google knows everything.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! The most out of the way “abandoned” cemetery in my area is on someone’s land and house near by. When we were teens and hanging out there at night doing what teens do a truck-assumed owner- pulled up and where all like ok time to bail and he literally backed his truck sideways with a crazed look trying to block our only exit- luckily we were able to swerve in ditch around him.

1 Like