Check this out

Any thoughts on this video?

7 Likes

Love it. I find it happens more naturally for me when I’m gazing at textured surfaces like asphalt and gravel, even grass or the clouds. I used to think something was wrong with my eyes when I noticed my first ‘breathing wall’.

2 Likes

I do it when I stare at something for at least five seconds, I can blink and it won’t go away but if i move my attention it will. And I loved the video.

3 Likes

Does the exercise lead to being clairvoyant?

I wouldn’t know, personally speaking I’ve always had a minor level of clairvoyance.

1 Like

He’s very smart and definitely has some potential to help others.

This video reminds me a lot of Reiki initiation tbh. As far as seeing energy in the air for beginners. I don’t see the colors but I can see vibrations off of things, it’s like a flashing yellow, green, red, blue - Chromatic light.

1 Like

I see faint static. Wanna talk more about it?

1 Like

That’s what I saw when I first got started. In order to get passed that you need to meditate a lot and focus on opening your third eye without opening your physical eyes.

1 Like

That part is confusing… Open 3rd eye without opening physical eyes? :thinking:

1 Like

Third eye visuals. Close your eyes when you open your third eye and enjoy the trip?

1 Like

I got a report! I gaze at the front, see a cloud of static in the air. Then when I move my eyes to another direction, the static cloud follows the direction I look. What do you think about this phenomena?

2 Likes