Cheapest way to eat raw vegan foods/recipes?

Indeed. that sounds good.

@anon48532061

What is your background ? Are you a scientist?

I’d rather not answer that question. I don’t like to speak about my professional/personal life in social media.

1 Like

I would suggest fruits, there is a vast variety of them that range in cost and most are affordable if you buy in season. There have been anthropological studies done that show our bodies run amazingly well when supplied with a diet of predominantly fruits with vegetables on occasion. There is a document I acquired called Salubrious Living that goes into depth about this and explains the biochemistry of the way our bodies digest and assimilate the foods we consume.

One also has to take into account body types, some people can handle a regular diet of meat, wheat and produce, while others benefit from removing one if not both from their diets. There are lots of books out there on those subjects, Fit for Life by the Diamonds is another great book to read about how food interacts with our bodies and you don’t need to be a nutritionist or dietician to understand the information they present.

Oh well, i’m a college student so that’s why I curious about your background. :smiley: I have a huge interest in science.

1 Like

Well, if you have interest, go ahead. Study, work hard. Make your passion your work.

1 Like

well the problem is that Big Pharma and Big Agriculture (Monsanto, etc) buys and pays off the scientists as well as the FDA. So if they want to make a study which says “GMOs are safe”, they just buy off the scientists to create that result. Same with so many drugs. Just pay off the FDA and they’ll approve it as “safe”.

Surely, I hope no one here is naive enough to believe that this is not how it works and is gonna reply with “oh but our medical industries, food industries, and government would NEVER lie to us right?” (even though they’ve been caught lying 100s of times before).

No masters, no gods, no rulers, no authorities but ourselves.

Well there are always places like farmers markets and small businesses that you can go to for your food but generally they do charge more. There have been laws passed which requires gmo products to be labelled. It might vary from state to state but people have been fighting for the right to be informed.

At the end of the day hon you gotta eat, just make sure you do your research and don’t deny yourself good food based on speculation.

@Belphegor

Yeah and that’s why I choose to educate myself on various science subjects so I can verify things myself :smiley:

I love physics and (bio) chemistry, and I have decent knowledge about nutrition and i’m expanding my knowledge. I don’t believe everything the government says obviously.

They have way too much lobbies going on and investments. Explore for yourself.

This works the other way around too. If there are some cults who are trying to convince you that the earth is flat… do you believe them?

Critical thinking is one of the best skills someone can possess. :smiley:

I hope one day science will catch up on the paranormal world. Nikola Tesla already said hundreds of years ago: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of frequency, energy and vibration”.

I want to become a research scientist who connects this physical world to the astral world.

1 Like

I say investigate everything. You dismiss the idea of “the earth is flat” without even considering it.

The fact is, we know nothing. Pretty much evreything that consists of our modern reality is a lie and part of a slave-control system. We are enslaved in systems that most of us are not even aware of.

MK-ULTRA for example.

1 Like

problem is that the corporations have found legal loop-holes to GMO labelling. So something that may say “GMO free” on the box may actually contain GMO ingredients.

My approach to diet is common sense. Don’t eat anything that is packaged or processed. Get your natural raw ingredients, like rice, beans, vegetables, and so on, and then cook it yourself.

Eating REAL food makes you feel very good. Microwaved shit, processed shit, packaged shit, etc.

Just throw some chopped meat, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes, and whatever else you want into a crock pot and slow cook that for 3 or 4 hours. You don’t have to check in constantly, just walk away and then 4 hours later you got a perfect cooked meal of all natural ingredients.

I ain’t a fanatic either tho, sometimes I’ll eat fast food like once or twice a week but in the end I eat naturally because I enjoy natural foods.

@Belphegor

No, I have considered the idea.

And if you had physics in school / university you would know that the flat earth conference is bullshit.

Also, what do you mean that our reality is a lie and fake?
Yea I know about the enslavement of the population / kapitalism etc,

Do you use drugs?

1 Like

And if you had physics in school / university you would repeat what you were taught - that the flat earth conference is bullshit. Please prove that the Earth is round/flat all by yourself without relying of what others say.

Al.

1 Like

I use an ‘industrial strength bleach’ to cure lots of illnesses. You you ever cured life threatening cancers at home for less than $15.00? And also, cow dung has long been used for its antiseptic qualities.

Al.

Again, I know you’ve never read those articles. I read about it in the 1970s.

Al.

Try raw milk (unpasturized) from a certified and good source.
Just do your research on it amd make sure you know that they keep everything clean.

(Not sure if your are into dairy products though :thinking:).

Honestly, it doesn’t effect me or my Magick whatever the shape of Earth.

This is a segmented flat Earth presentation. Don’t let the repetition of the segments endings get to you. Some segments are a lot better than others.

And there are issues raised in the presentation(s) that can’t be tossed aside – although if you choose to I suggest you do so with a sneer. That’s what you were going to do anyway.
Enjoy (or not)!

Al.

Eat the steak. I hardly worry because I’ll be dead some day. But at least I tasted steaks, “Chinese” take out, pizza, hamburgers, fries, ice cream, sub sandwiches, sausage, bacon, elk, buffalo, venison, salmon, tuna, swordfish, pastries, breads, cheeses, etc etc etc etc.

I don’t care to eat solid raw veggies or nearly so and raw nuts and I definitely don’t care to drink cow piss. Has food become scarce people are eating cow shit and more? Hell, be like some of the wacko-body builders and drink horse jizz. Everyone on that forum told the guy it was bs about it enhancing strength and he just had a gay horse dick fetish for cum guzzling.

Bleh! People choices but … HELL TO THE N O NOOOOOOOOO!!!

imho…

1 Like

@Uncle-Al

I don’t need to proof you anything. You can test and try it out by yourself. You can take several homogeneous 1m sticks. And measure / compare the shadows at different locations.

When the sun is directly overhead in one place, there is no shadow. This is your control stick.

Drive a few hundred miles and put some camaras near the other sticks, and watch there shadows at the same time as the control stick.

If the earth were flat, both sticks would show the same shadow. Because they would be positioned at the same angle towards the sun.

You will get different angles because we have a spherical earth.

Also, the northern and southern hemisphere have different nightskies. The view is completely different because the northern hemisphere is pointing at a different direction than the southern hemisphere.

How is it possible that I have a completely different nightsky as my cousins who are living in the US and South-America? Because if they watch the stars, the direction is pointed differently as my direction here in West-Europe. You could facetime your family and watch their skies by yourself through iphone.

And this one is fun: get a disposable camara / phone with camara, get a high-altitude balloon, make a light structure to support your camara. Make sure the camara is recording and send that thing into space.

At around 20-30km altitude you will see your proof.
And do this on a day with good weather and no wind. It will climb pretty vertically so you can find it back easier if it comes down.

It’s best to test this out on a empty large corn / potato field.

Explore for yourself instead of relying on vague youtube videos. Because I know you’re just sitting behind your desk or something and would never actually test it out for yourself.

There are several contradictions in those flat earth proofs and questionable arguments.

And also, can you explain me how satellites work? If the earth was flat I cannot possibly think of the physics of how it would work.

Imagine for a moment that the earth was flat, how much thickness should the flat earth have?

Also gravity would behave very differently, with a flat earth you have an edge… Would things fall off the edge? How do you generate gravity to make things fall? On every single square meter on this flat earth?

What is it that is actually causing the gravity to make things fall off the end? A flat surface is fairly unstable, the other forces it would be flexible and move around.

But hey, what the fuck do I know? The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don’t know.

1 Like

Just playing with magnetized shaving on a string shows pull from all directions. If there is pull from a central spot it’s going to grab from every where outward from that point. There is a lot of circles and spheres in nature for various reasons. The flat earth argument is pretty stupid imho.

1 Like