Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

I feel you there. I’ve been meaning to try practicing pyrokineses. Haven’t gotten around to it though. Too much multitasking!!!

1 Like

Haha I actually dropped a neat one I was taught by the guy I was talking about on here it’s pretty simple just got to keep at it

Ooo I’m jealous!! I want to start soon.

1 Like

Can you share or is it secret? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Let me.find it

1 Like

Ah thank you! :blush:

1 Like

No problem let me know if you have any questions it’s been awhile since I wrote that originally don’t know how many times my mind drifted off

It’s still pretty solid tho

Bumping if anyone wants to talk… before I you know derail more threads

1 Like

Risen he has.

1 Like

Damn this got me feeling some type of way

1 Like

Like if im being told to embrace the power

1 Like

It makes me happier then it should tbh

Yes its a strange type of happy for me however. Im used to numbing out the feelings. Its nice to finally have gotten the break through. Nice to meet you as well.

1 Like

You as well is there anything in specific you want to talk about?

Alright I have to remove that or I’m going to keep watching it lol

Lets start with Cthulu. Have you ever spoken/channeled them? I have yet to try. do you have any sigil recommendations for a starter?

1 Like

I sort of have I’m a Jack of all trades have dipped my toes in most currents but technically I have not talked to him. But let me see

1 Like

I don’t typically use sigils I just call them forth until they come but any thing that is a cover of HPs books should work to call him especially if he is on it like this one IMO

SX327_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

1 Like

I get the impression he’s a little upset at me for not reading the books like he wanted… oh well there’s worse things then having an upset tentacle monster watching you

1 Like

Yeah i definitely feel the prescense now. Do you know of the Leviathans? That was the first entity to ever contact me.

1 Like