Chat Thread Season Change = Fall

No I don’t have notifications on for newsletters.

Does it have anything to do with that video E.a put out about a wealth demon?

Not sure. I didn’t see the video, but Suhn’ta’lock isn’t really a wealth demon, but a strategist who can play chess with the variables to get you where you want to go.

JS is charging $700 US for the rite.

1 Like

I’ve done candle magic that got me 700$ and it cost me like 12$

2 Likes

I’d be tempted to have the rite done for me but my money magick seldom brings me such an amount because I have no pathway for it.

1 Like

Yeah the path way is an important part of it i’ve found, as well as detachment from results.

I could pm you a candle spell that’s fairly simple if you like.
(it’s worth a shot) :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sure, man. I’d appreciate it. I can always use more spells to add to my knowledge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isn’t that a coinky dink, huh? I mention the Suhn’ta’lock rite of JS Garrett, and a newcomer resurrects an old thread about that very same demon :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah lol I thought that was pretty funny.

1 Like

I might have a spell to interest you, Daddy

1 Like

Is it a bigger penis spell, baby girl? :rofl:

No :rofl: silly Daddy

One for money

1 Like

Sorry, baby girl. I had a flashback about the guy who was looking to magically enlarge his penis for some reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:grin:
Well I don’t think you need to do that Daddy

1 Like

I appreciate that BG :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Nigga how??:expressionless:
Tell me :joy:

3 Likes

You still having difficulties with money magick, @Micah?

You might want to check to see if you have any bindings or attachments on you that could be holding back your prosperity, like I’m dealing with.

1 Like

A few difficulties actually

I am working on breaking those bindings and also getting rid of limiting beliefs (as much as I hate the concept) as to how I can make money

Tough ride to say the least lmao

1 Like

I hear ya. I’ve been working on releasing my binding and attachments for about 4 years now :rofl:

1 Like

I saw the sigil in the video, but I think some of it might be obscured by blood. Anyone have a clean copy? I can do my own ritual.

Which sigil?