Charging sigils help!

need help with charging sigils.

Ok. What do you need?

@matix22, this site has several threads on how to charge sigils. You will find detailed info by experienced magicians on this subject if you just take the time to look. Everything you need in regards to charging sigils is already here. You will need to practice it to get any results.

1 Like

Matix, all I can say is…you`ll find out is easier that it seems to be.

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:3, topic:668”]@matix22, this site has several threads on how to charge sigils. You will find detailed info by experienced magicians on this subject if you just take the time to look. Everything you need in regards to charging sigils is already here. You will need to practice it to get any results.[/quote] sorry i didnt look first. thanks for the heads up!

I discovered a company that makes custom rings. The more I read about Azazel the more and more i resonate with his sigil. A custom ring with his sigil engraved in it would be a power full item for me. the more i read about the power of sigils the more addicting the information is. Sigils not only speak to the conscious mind but they shake hands with the UN-conconcious mind. I think a ring is the way to go! =)