Charging Photographs w/ Electro-Magnetic Energy

Many casters use photographs in order to bewitch/influence targets of rituals. One way of charging photographs is filling one’s whole self/body with bright yellowish/copperish hot electric energy, then shifting it to the right part of one’s body, then one’s right hand, and finally one’s right pointing finger in order to infuse the photograph with fierce electric flame.

The second part of the rite consists in filling one’s whole self/body with bright blue magnetic energy, then shifting it to the left part of one’s body, then one’s left hand, and finally one’s left pointing finger in order to infuse the photograph with fierce magnetic flame.

More info on this ritual is available in Stephen Barker & Ludvig Prinn’s book ‘La magie sympathique avec des photos’, published by Québécor. It’s where I got the technique.

Interesting, thanks for the tip. I’be always charged items through my right hand. I never felt the energy moving through my finger but more so out of my palm.

I would breath in and on the exhale feel/direct the energy and push through my chest into my arm and out my hand. Sometimes it would take a while to build it up to the point where Incould literally feel the flow. I know I’m doing it right when I could feel the object pulse in my hand.