Charging people

how much would you advise to charge someone if they ask u to put a curse on a person?

It depends. If you have proven success with it, I would charge a modest fee and then ask that word of mouth be put out of your efficacy. Once you get a reputation, you can charge more for your work.

If you’re brand new at it, maybe $50 to $100. You want to charge enough to make it worth your time, and also to give the appearance of professionalism. For some services, not charging enough is the mark of something not worth buying.

It depends. What type of magick are you going to be working? How many times do you need to repeat the work? How much supplies will you need both cost and quantity?

Many magicians I’ve noticed prefer to coach clients through a spell, give them instructions and a supply list etc. they prefer to coach as they can make more money instructing than using their time and energy to do the spell. Downside is a lot of frauds use this method as well and blame the clients for not doing it correctly. Generally speaking this kind of work is usually in the $65-$150 range.

Generally spell work is not cheap when you hire a reputable and effective worker. I’ve seen prices in the range of several hundred to thousands.

Personally if it was a friend and justified I would charge them for supplies only. If it was a stranger I would keep it under $100 at least until you’ve proven yourself. Once your established and people know you can make things happen on a consistent basis the sky is the limit.

One more thing, if your going to do spells of this nature for others make sure your protection and cleansing work are up to speed. If the person cursed goes to someone to get it removed or is knowledgeable themselves you could be in a nasty war or in way over your head. For ex. If person A goes to you to curse person B. person B finds out they’ve been cursed and hires someone like Dante or E.A. to get revenge on the both of you.

LOL i wana charge 400 dollars so i could buy EA book!

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:3, topic:919”]It depends. What type of magick are you going to be working? How many times do you need to repeat the work? How much supplies will you need both cost and quantity?

Many magicians I’ve noticed prefer to coach clients through a spell, give them instructions and a supply list etc. they prefer to coach as they can make more money instructing than using their time and energy to do the spell. Downside is a lot of frauds use this method as well and blame the clients for not doing it correctly. Generally speaking this kind of work is usually in the $65-$150 range.

Generally spell work is not cheap when you hire a reputable and effective worker. I’ve seen prices in the range of several hundred to thousands.

Personally if it was a friend and justified I would charge them for supplies only. If it was a stranger I would keep it under $100 at least until you’ve proven yourself. Once your established and people know you can make things happen on a consistent basis the sky is the limit.[/quote]

yea im going to charge them 400 dollars. they want a curse. so i think that would be a good price since i am putting myself at risk by performing a ritual…the money makes it worth my time

LOL i doubt that person knows who EA or dante is…they are regular mundane people who believe in jesus

You never know, I try not to let on to most people about my abilities. They could be hiding something from you.

u are absolutely right

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Timothy said they are completely sold out of the Complete Works.

Go with your gut on the curse, if you feel the target is safe then go for it. I would do a few divination a anyway. I wasn’t saying it had to be E.A. or Dante that they would hire as there are MANY skilled magicians that fly under the radar. I live in a family of Pentecostal ministers and if they believed someone was throwing a curse on them I would help ( lol not saying I’m some skilled badass or anything), hell I’ve helped random people from other forums that pm me out of nowhere before. I wouldn’t do the work for them but would tell them how after a divination or two just to get experience under my belt. Just giving food for thought, keep yourself protected and best of luck to you.

I won’t touch a curse for less than 10 thousand dollars, and this is for a few reasons:

1. Baneful Magick both requires and creates an intimate bond between the Operator and the victim, and a certain suffering is shared when that person actually dies. Ergo, I need to be compensated for that suffering.

2. The most effective curses require blood sacrifice and the utilization of animal body parts, which can often be pretty troublesome in several ways. It often also requires ritual in the nighttime, requiring me to leave my warm bed and the sexy woman in it to go out into a cemetery or out into the desert to perform the ritual. All included, curses are quite a bit more hassle than other rituals. So, I need to be compensated for the trouble.

3. There’s no telling when the curse will finally cause death. I placed a curse on someone over 15 years ago. Since then, she has had 2 miscarriages, 2 or 3 suicide attempts, 2 extremely abusive marriages, has been homeless more than sheltered, has been raped more than loved, and has spent the better part of 10 years unsuccessfully fighting a very rare form of cancer. So, she’s suffering, which was my original intent, but has yet to die, which was my ultimate hope. I won’t be the least bit surprised when cancer finally takes her soon, but it will have been 15 years in the making. I had another guy that I cursed who died exactly a year later, to the day. On the other hand, I once was preparing for a curse, with my hatred wafting off of me and working its way to my victim when I received a phone call telling me she had mysteriously died… minutes BEFORE performing the curse. So, it’s hard to say when it will work. So, I need to be compensated for the constant emails or phone calls asking me, “So, when will they die already?”

4. Most of the time, when a person asks me to place a curse, they’re actually asking me to get involved in a magickal war that they are losing. So, I find myself inserted into a war that I have to fight with much more intensity than simply placing a curse.

5. The biggest issue with doing any kind of ritual work for others is that their own attachment to the outcome gets in the way of their success. Obviously, the more intense their attachment, the more they get in their own way… and, infinitely worse, in MY way. I’ll always give my clients a task to perform to help with the ritual, and in every situation this task is geared towards releasing their attachment. Most people simply don’t listen, and so I have to perform several rituals instead of 1 in order to be successful. If I could put the curse on my clients first, the curse on THEIR victims would be a LOT more successful! It’s for this reason, among many others, that I no longer perform “love spells.” In fact, those are sometimes more difficult than curses, because people who want to pay for a love spell are usually more unhinged than any other sort of folk, and usually they already have a restraining order or “no contact” order from the target, making my job nearly impossible. Even when that isn’t the case, they obsess and wait by the phone for the target to call, and pace their houses, and text and email me asking “why isn’t it working?” If you yourself know how to work this magick, you’ll see how destructive this attachment can be. There is also the matter of actually wanting to HELP my clients. If you are using love spells to control other people so that you can feel loved, you have much deeper issues that need to be addressed, and so giving you the object of your own self loathing doesn’t help at all, but harms.

One funny thing that happens from time to time is when I have a client come to me to have a curse removed, and I trace it back and find out that it was placed by none other than Dante Abiel! Hahaha. Then I have to call him and negotiate a treaty, or turn my client away, as I’m not about to magickally murder my friend and student for a paying stranger’s sake.

In fact, when he first made his services available, we spoke about this contingency, and came up with a plan of cooperation.

[quote=“E.A., post:11, topic:919”]I won’t touch a curse for less than 10 thousand dollars, and this is for a few reasons:

1. Baneful Magick both requires and creates an intimate bond between the Operator and the victim, and a certain suffering is shared when that person actually dies. Ergo, I need to be compensated for that suffering.

2. The most effective curses require blood sacrifice and the utilization of animal body parts, which can often be pretty troublesome in several ways. It often also requires ritual in the nighttime, requiring me to leave my warm bed and the sexy woman in it to go out into a cemetery or out into the desert to perform the ritual. All included, curses are quite a bit more hassle than other rituals. So, I need to be compensated for the trouble.

3. There’s no telling when the curse will finally cause death. I placed a curse on someone over 15 years ago. Since then, she has had 2 miscarriages, 2 or 3 suicide attempts, 2 extremely abusive marriages, has been homeless more than sheltered, has been raped more than loved, and has spent the better part of 10 years unsuccessfully fighting a very rare form of cancer. So, she’s suffering, which was my original intent, but has yet to die, which was my ultimate hope. I won’t be the least bit surprised when cancer finally takes her soon, but it will have been 15 years in the making. I had another guy that I cursed who died exactly a year later, to the day. On the other hand, I once was preparing for a curse, with my hatred wafting off of me and working its way to my victim when I received a phone call telling me she had mysteriously died… minutes BEFORE performing the curse. So, it’s hard to say when it will work. So, I need to be compensated for the constant emails or phone calls asking me, “So, when will they die already?”

4. Most of the time, when a person asks me to place a curse, they’re actually asking me to get involved in a magickal war that they are losing. So, I find myself inserted into a war that I have to fight with much more intensity than simply placing a curse.

5. The biggest issue with doing any kind of ritual work for others is that their own attachment to the outcome gets in the way of their success. Obviously, the more intense their attachment, the more they get in their own way… and, infinitely worse, in MY way. I’ll always give my clients a task to perform to help with the ritual, and in every situation this task is geared towards releasing their attachment. Most people simply don’t listen, and so I have to perform several rituals instead of 1 in order to be successful. If I could put the curse on my clients first, the curse on THEIR victims would be a LOT more successful! It’s for this reason, among many others, that I no longer perform “love spells.” In fact, those are sometimes more difficult than curses, because people who want to pay for a love spell are usually more unhinged than any other sort of folk, and usually they already have a restraining order or “no contact” order from the target, making my job nearly impossible. Even when that isn’t the case, they obsess and wait by the phone for the target to call, and pace their houses, and text and email me asking “why isn’t it working?” If you yourself know how to work this magick, you’ll see how destructive this attachment can be. There is also the matter of actually wanting to HELP my clients. If you are using love spells to control other people so that you can feel loved, you have much deeper issues that need to be addressed, and so giving you the object of your own self loathing doesn’t help at all, but harms.[/quote]

wow E.A. you blew my mind with this!!!

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:10, topic:919”]Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Timothy said they are completely sold out of the Complete Works.

Go with your gut on the curse, if you feel the target is safe then go for it. I would do a few divination a anyway. I wasn’t saying it had to be E.A. or Dante that they would hire as there are MANY skilled magicians that fly under the radar. I live in a family of Pentecostal ministers and if they believed someone was throwing a curse on them I would help ( lol not saying I’m some skilled badass or anything), hell I’ve helped random people from other forums that pm me out of nowhere before. I wouldn’t do the work for them but would tell them how after a divination or two just to get experience under my belt. Just giving food for thought, keep yourself protected and best of luck to you.[/quote]

Are u serious!!! now im going to be depressed…i wanted that book so bad =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((!!!

[quote author=E.A. link=topic=933.msg12133#msg12133 date=1363470595]
One funny thing that happens from time to time is when I have a client come to me to have a curse removed, and I trace it back and find out that it was placed by none other than Dante Abiel! Hahaha. Then I have to call him and negotiate a treaty, or turn my client away, as I’m not about to magickally murder my friend and student for a paying stranger’s sake.

In fact, when he first made his services available, we spoke about this contingency, and came up with a plan of cooperation.
[/quote

who is this dante guy i keep hearing about from every one. is he on this website? he must be really powerful

Dante Abiel, he studied under E.A… You can find him on Facebook by searching his name. He is also a member of the forum.

Love spells are boring.
If you want them to work, they will very not work.
If you are not attached, they will work, but you dont care…so you are not going to want to perform a ritual for it or will be lazy, so probably nothing will be done.

Oh customers, you may need a god’s patience when dealing with then. And if they get mad and call you a charlatan lol

I was thinking on charging customers after i dominate the Complete Works for my own spirituality, but…

[quote=“Divinator, post:17, topic:919”]Love spells are boring.
If you want them to work, they will very not work.
If you are not attached, they will work, but you dont care…so you are not going to want to perform a ritual for it or will be lazy, so probably nothing will be done.

Oh customers, you may need a god’s patience when dealing with then. And if they get mad and call you a charlatan lol

I was thinking on charging customers after i dominate the Complete Works for my own spirituality, but…[/quote]

Love spells are one of those spells that are difficult for many reasons. They can work but under certain parameters and even then calling it a love spell is a bit of stretch, more like a Domination or Stay With Me spell. If your having sex with or at least dating you can make a person stay with you. Using a mixture of psychic attack coupled with the use of sexual fluids for the pheromones you can keep someone coming back. If that is your idea of “love” then more power to you but personally I want someone who wants me without working on her. If your the the band triangle player trying to get the head cheerleader who doesn’t even know you exist suddenly drop her panties then your in for a rude awakening.

Love spells to help someone just get laid or lust spells have a better chance. They tend to work at multiple angles, first and foremost they give the person extra confidence which makes them more attractive, they usually have an aroma that people find seductive or at least alluring often include some type of talisman which will usually catch someone’s eye and be an icebreaker or give the target the opportunity to come closer where they will smell the aroma of the oils or bath the person is wearing.

The problem with clients in ALL fields of enterprise is most simply have no understanding or desire to understand what is required of that proffesion. Getting pissed the Mage didn’t get you the results you desperately clung to is the same as getting pissed with your lawyer because he didn’t put on some courtroom dramatics or your doctor for not saving your uncle when he flipped his car 17 times while drunk.

He’ll I’ve gotten angry pm’s from people who asked for a reading and I gave them a FREE reading and told them I wasn’t charging as I’m doing it just for experience.

Don’t get pissed when:
A) You got a free reading and my readings involve multiple spreads to determine different aspects of the situation. These can take a while and you would have paid around $100+ anywhere else.

B) You don’t like what I saw in a reading. Sorry your cheating ass man isn’t going to change his ways, your not going to get the job you wanted etc.

C) Aspects changed since you asked for your reading and things didn’t go like I saw them when I read for you.

I had thought strongly (and still do from time to time) about going into this type of business, but the asshole customer/clients always make me think twice.

About love baths, oils, etc…there are some strong baths, etc from african systems. I know i girl which is using it and i have noticed without her telling people. Dude…it does work, she is not my type, but it does generates attraction. Magick for sure.

The big problem is that it doesn’t matter what field you are in, this is an issue.