Charging of the custom sigils

Hi Magi,

I have created some custom sigils for personal goals after reading the books Practical Sigil Magick and Basic Sigil Magick. I know two ways to charge the sigils look at them intently and sex magick.

I wanna know what other methods work to charge the sigils. I would like to give a constant power source to these sigils so that they manifest faster. It would be awesome If I could automate the process :wink:

Any guidance in the right direction would be very helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks and Regards,
ElectricDragon

3 Likes

You could use one of those ā€œorgone chi generatorsā€. Here is a link to one at:

http://www.orgongenerator.net/. Search Google for more.

2 Likes

Have you tried sigil bombs? Basically you set up a way to startle yourself out of trance while you are staring through the sigil. This creates a brief gnosis trigger similar to when you reach the point of orgasm during the fast hand method.

You already do; your subconscious. There isnā€™t really any way to power a sigil post charge and release that I know of, namely because the sigil is gone in the method I use, usually burned. I like to burn a bit of dragonā€™s blood when I burn my sigils, and mix the smoke from the two as the sigil burns. It seems to work well as a booster, most likely because it helps create a better impact on my subconscious and also possibly because dragonā€™s blood can act as an empowering agent.

I would steer away from that. Having something like that around, or just knowing it is around, plus maintaining it will make it harder to get oneā€™s mind off the sigil and ritual, therefore possibly making your efforts LESS effective. I donā€™t even charge and release my sigils until I have already forgotten what they mean in my conscious mind. Itā€™s hard to lust after results when you donā€™t even know what the sigil you released is for, lol. It might sound counter intuitive, but it works.

2 Likes