Charging items and sigils with dream energy ....?

Would it be possible to charge items or sigils by placing them under your pillow or close to your head or bed and sleep I understand this isn’t an ideal way to charge but would it charge items or sigils even on a small minute level

1 Like

I could not say for certain, as there is no research done in this area, but based off of what we do know I could give you my best guess. So it’s already been established that just being around something that eminates energy does infuse is energy with the thing near it. So yes from that stand point. Dream Energy does have a source that is unique from the other forms of energy, that being the alternate reality that is the intersection of the conscious and unconscious in our mind, Astral energy, and the Source being the divine ex: Morpheous. The only thing that I can think of that would hinder this is that the intention can’t be set while you’re sleeping. But that can easily be overcome by setting the intention before you fall asleep. I would say visualize the energy coming down from Source into your crown Chakra, through your head and into the object. Also visualize your own energy flowing through your body into your third eye Chakra, and then into the object. And just allow this to flow as you sleep. Another thing that came to me is to create a spiritual battery that holds only dream energy. I think some good carriers of this energy would be a pillow or dream catcher. Same thing with the visualization, but instead of directly into the object, the energy goes into that vessel and stores that energy, which you can transfer/draw upon when needed. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Here I thought I was the only one with this line of thinking. Thanks for this post. I think this is entirely possible. Best thing I can think of on my end is wearing sigil rings with sigils in regards to whomever your target of interest is and your spiritual battery could easily be the ring. Whether you wear the ring out in the open or whether you keep it in your pocket will not make any difference, it will still hold the aura and energy that you desire to bring about the change in everyday life.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea the harness energy with dream catcher and use it huh interesting

1 Like

Yes I’ve actually done this if it works I’m uncertain more research and trial and error I guess

2 Likes

Trial and error are good and all, but it takes belief in your efforts as well. It’s a matter of intensity in your spiritual being that is just as important in your dreams as it is in reality.

2 Likes

That is true you can’t manifest beliefs without believing

I mean dream energy isnt a thing, you’re charging it with your own energy at that point or basically a lesser form of astral energy as the dreamscape is similar to the astral and very much connected to it, that or the emotions brought up from the dreams.

1 Like

I’m not good at astral projection so lucid dream is probably closest I can obtain

That works, because it’s easy to transition from lucid dreaming to astral due to the apparent connection between the dreamstate and the astral being the plane of thought/imagination. The dreamscape is tethered to there almost like stepping out of your own home into a bigger world but in this case your dreamscape into the much larger collective dreamscape/unconscious.

1 Like

Ya I’m trying to get better at controlling and having more frequent lucid dream then transition to astral eventually

1 Like