Charge a sigil, the easy way to ask a spirit for something?

Hello everyone i have a question for you, how you charge your sigils, do you use the method of koetting or do you have your own? And more important how do you ask to the spirit for something in your mind and using the visualization or in whispers and visualizing to? , you are polite or you act like his/her master?

Thanks in advance for your answers :slight_smile:

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:4849”]Hello everyone i have a question for you, how you charge your sigils, do you use the method of koetting or do you have your own? And more important how do you ask to the spirit for something in your mind and using the visualization or in whispers and visualizing to? , you are polite or you act like his/her master?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)[/quote]

Speaking of your last question, I remember once I got drunk and decided to evoke Paimon (worst fucking idea), well long story short I had a problem. I was pretty obnoxious and disrespectful, so he would not leave when I told him to and he would hang around for few days until I made things right with him. Now we have pretty good working relationships and he helped me quite a lot but it was not very easy to fix the mess that I`ve made. You probably will achieve results if you boss demons around and treat them like your little bitches I don’t know. I know one person who would speak in a very disrespectful and rude manner and to be honest it makes me cringe. I’m not saying that you have to be worshiping them or anything but I don’t think that talking to beings that existed longer than your civilization as if they are some kind of scumbags is proper. Personally, I talk to them as if they are someone older than I am, someone more experienced, a mentor or an older friend unless otherwise is requested by the entity (Baron Samedi seems to be very informal and makes fun of me if I sound too formal).

As for sigil charging, I don’t have any authority to speak on it since I’m just a beginner, but I use Koetting’s method as you call it. I normally don’t see any lines appearing or disappearing nor do I see any static rain, I feel being pulled inside of the sigil though and I feel some kind of numbness in my skull if it makes sense. I don’t see anything crazy usually, maybe some random smoke where it should not be and an occasional flash of light, I do “hear” spirits telepathically and I prefer to actually talk to them otherwise it is difficult for me to tell my thoughts from what the spirit is saying. I’m absolutely horrible with visualization so no for this part :frowning:
I hope it answers at least some of your questions.

This is a very good question finiz.I can open a sigil pretty quick but i’m not sure how exactly to push my intention on it.This is something i’m working on it.
Sometimes i have results but not always.This means that the entities are listening and understand what i want.I think the point is to make them do the task.I had results when commanding them and almost never when i ask politely.I’m not sure about anything.I’m trying different things and techniques to find out what works and what doesn’t.My conclusion so far is that as koetting said,entities respect power.Others can tell you you that you have to be polite and humble.I guess the only way to find out is through trial and error

I’d like to clarify that by being respectful I didn’t mean “can you please do …for me” kind of approach. I still do command them to bring me what I need, I state what I want/need, I do not ask. What I meant is something like “hey you bring me … right fucking now” and then when demon asks for offering something like “go fuck yourself, do as I told you”. You get the idea. When I said something like that to Paimon, he actually laughed his ass off but then he was messing with me for few days like I said. I know it probably doesn’t make any sense since they should not have any emotions, but he seemed to be offended by the way I spoke to him and by the lack of respect in my words, not by the fact that I commanded him to do something. I hope it makes more sense now.

I understand what you are saying, i usually charge the sigilo like koetting said and don se nothing special, sometimes see that the sigil flash other times no. For ask for something i commmand like :’‘i give you this task…do this for me… do what i told you’’ i try to be the most respectfully person In earth but At the same time a leader…a god, what do you think?

Generally yes this is what I do. I evoke, I greet, I give the task, I thank and I dismiss. Sometimes I ask if there is some message or advice for me, but I do it only because I can’t actually see or hear the spirit. I am not the most skilled magician but I think the best way to approach it is basically what dron already told you and what someone else told me on this forum also: just relax and go with the flow. Do what works for you the best, ask the demon/spirit for some advice, trust yourself and what you hear and do it. I think you can read all the books and hear a million of opinions but you will not actually learn anything unless you will be doing it yourself with certain consistency. You know there is a joke about an old jewish guy who was walking around the swimming pool and telling people how to swim and when someone asked to actually show how he said something like “I have perfect knowledge of theoretical part but i can’t actually swim”.