Chaos Magick to get rid of enemies

Is there any way to use Chaos Magick against enemies? The one I have in mind is a thief, a lier and evil. Let’s try magick before bat or guns :innocent:

1 Like

Yes, use a Spare sigil to fuck him over.

And use the magnifying glass, since this has been discussed before and therefore you’ll benefit from the knowledge of people who has left the forum for whatever reason.

4 Likes

You mean a magnifying glass for burning the sigil? So far, I’ve been using CM in a positive way for causing positive outcomes.

This is going to be my first work in a negative sense. I’d need some more enlightenment, please :grinning:

No, magnifying glass at the right corner, the icon to use our search function.

You can use chaos magick for all the purposes of any other school of magick, you don’t need anything different. If you summon Superman to help you, then summon Zod to punish your enemy. Not really sure of what do you do, chaos magick is a quite big topic

4 Likes

I do mostly sigils and servitors. I just need to plan this work better. :grin:

1 Like

Why don’t create a servitor for enemies

2 Likes

My gnosis process is bad with negative ideas. I’ve created a permanent protection servitor like if it was a shield that can reflect any damage against enemies. It hurts enemies in a positive way. They attack, they taste their own medicine.

1 Like

Can u share please

1 Like

Instructions here, in conversation format. This post asked for wards but the warrior servitors can’t be missed:

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: