Channelling group

Chants and incantations are a pretty standard part of rituals. However our targets selfishly tend not to take notes on the effectiveness of our chants and how we could better manipulate them in the future.
With that being said, who wants to make a group chat and work on this kind of stuff? If this a fairly popular idea, we could even turn it into a thread along the lines of the energy reading thread.
** Of course I’d like to stress that this isn’t intended for baneful work, just urges, lust, obsessions etc. ( Please keep the obsessions mild guys… for Eva’s sanity if no one elses, since she’ll have to moderate any resultant nonsense ) **

9 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

Add me.

1 Like

In

1 Like

add me too

1 Like

I’ll create the group shortly, just waiting to see if @Lady_Eva has any input regarding whether we should go thread or group chat.
I was thinking group chat as it’s that extra layer of security and reduces the chance of someone meddling with a chant. However, there’s also the group chat message limit to consider( which is quite low as I recall )

1 Like

You get 500 PMs in total but it remains visible to people who took part even once capped, so obvs you can start a new one and still have access/search within the old, and yeah private means you may have less interference. :wink:

3 Likes

So there’s the group chat made. As always, if anyone else wants to join in then I can add you

1 Like

I’m in

Great :smile:

Add me please

Add me

In.

Add me please, @Biffa_Bacon. I’m in.

Add me please

1 Like

Count me in

Count me in

Add Me…pls

If beginner who is developing their senses can come in, add me please!

Count me in.