Channeling, Intuition, or None of the Above

At risk of sounding like a fool: I’m not at all sure what just happened and I just want feedback on it. Earlier today I was chanting Lucifer’s Enn, gazing into his sigil as well as saying a conjuring, but just trying to connect with his energy a bit because I want to begin working with him. I definitely felt his presence – SO weird saying that. And I basically said “Lucifer can you show me what I need to see right now in my minds eye?” everything kind of spun but there were no clear images so I said the chant, felt a big rush of emotion, but then moved on.

A few hours passed and I was just drawing, listening to music and kind of sketching out what was intuitively coming up for me. There were a lot of messages which uncovered things which I definitely have been aware of but haven’t addressed, but then, on maybe my fourth drawing, I just began slashing out these lines which even cut through the paper I was working with and then I had a really intense voice (?) in my head which said… (I wrote this down on the paper)

I am here (I wrote this in caps but that seems over dramatic to type)
I am eternal (spelled iternal because I cannot spell for the life of me)
You wanted me
I am talking now
(I think at this point in my head I was like “who is talking to me?”)
Azazel
Lucifer
The eternal flame

And then there was like a little message which was specific to my life but was also fairly brief, a lot of it was interpreted, there was a name that I didn’t know in my head but I knew what was being got at so I wrote down what I did know.

Can anyone tell me what just happened? Am I just totally kidding myself? If it had actually been an entity would they of been able to tell me that name and have me write it down? I know that Azazel can be considered an aspect of Lucifer so I won’t read too much into that but I also wasn’t looking for Azazel particularly, nor have I previously worked with either of them.

EDIT: Not sure if it matters but I did not cleanse my space before or after this, though I did do at least a walk through of the LBRP yesterday

4 Likes

No idea but I figured out that my gift’s been expanding so I can channel demons with a blink of an eye really. I just simple call their name and poof they can speak through me. I can barely believe it myself but I’ve been getting for so long in readings to trust my intution, to follow my intution and to expand it and I believe this was what all the readings I’ve gotten was telling me that I could do.

so I dont believe you’re kidding yourself but following your own intution

8 Likes

Thank you for recounting your successful evocation, it confirmed a suspicion I had, without a protection it may be an invocation (though at this point, just splittinghairs), bravo, plz recount any further insights.

1 Like

Was that an invocation, or evocation though? That’s what I am rather confused about. Worried I made it up because of the details.

1 Like

How have you been going about expanding your intuition?

1 Like

Those two terms have become interchangeable over time and the meaning has become very loose, as I’ve even seen some people call a simple sigil ritual “evocation”. But it seems they acted purely from within you, so that would make it an “invocation” in that sense.

2 Likes

That makes sense. If said attempted invocation had ended already by a few hours before I got the message would that be plausible? I wasn’t focused on contacting anything by that point and its weird especially because it was a slightly different entity than the one I tried to reach.

Yes that’s entirely possible. Often times insight comes to us after the ritual. It’s not too uncommon for someone to experience words and such some time after a ritual has been done. Although a full conversation is a bit less common, but perhaps someone else here has had an experience like that.

When I did magick for insight I would often times get the answers quite a bit after the ritual had been done, but not in words. For someone else I know the insight did come to them in speech.

2 Likes

Oh that is so cool! Ok. Thank you – to be fair it wasn’t a full conversation, there was only a sentence or two beyond what I actually shared.

2 Likes

I just let it flow and not doubt it

2 Likes

That is a powerful manifestation of Azalucel!

Awesome work!!!

3 Likes

Think others already answered, read responses, I am in agreement, sry was occupied for awhile…

1 Like

That’s really cool. I’ve been working with Prince Orobas to open my Clairaudience and clairvoyance and I’m at the point where I can hear him clearly and we’re just beginning to channel. I think it’s awesome you’ve developed yours to an at will faculty. Gives me great inspiration.

3 Likes

that’s great to hear!!

2 Likes