Channeling Astaroth Without Protection of Anykind

Hello. So the story is my friend offered me to introduce with Astaroth via channeling. I don’t know the exact method that he use. But he command me to remember her seal, buy a white musk to be rub on to your wrists and do meditate while he initiate the ritual. I’ve seen his method is very different from anyone in here. Is it safe to evoke it without any kind of protection like many use in here?

2 Likes

Your assuming everyone hear uses protection rituals before hand. I personally do not. I do preform preparation rites ment to align both the subtle bodies and the atmosphere with the ritual i amdoing but the aura handlea most of the protection you need. Almost every circle casting method you will find has to do with either empowering the aura or aligning it to specific energies. Thus repelling everything else that does not align with the ritual.

1 Like

Yes, he said the protection is unnecessary. I am also asking him whether banishing is recommended or not as many people in here do banish to get rid of unwanted negative energy while the portal is open then he replied that banishing is also unnecessary…

2 Likes

This depends entirely on what system or tradtion they are following.

1 Like

Again, I’m a newbie, so this may be a dumb comment but I have seen in several other forums where people are leaning more towards not using angelic restraints. I realize demons have been delivering results for centuries to people who always used restraints but it seems those people were not open to the idea of actually getting to know the demons. They were summoning them for one reason alone - to get the demon to do something for them. Basically it was a very selfish act and the angelic restraints ensured they would not be bothered by the demon later. The idea seems to be shifting to more of a, “Let’s be friends. I think you are pretty cool. We can do favors for each other and if you don’t mind, teach me how to grow spiritually at the same time.” sort of scenario. And frankly, I haven’t hear anyone claim being friends with a demon and not using restraints has caused them any problems. Quite the contrary, some of these people I know walk around all day silently communicating with their favorite demons. Belial seems to be a virtual rock star among demons these days. Everyone is calling him. I am a newbie and even I have a pretty elaborate pact with him. It’s elaborate, but then again it is not meant to be temporary and the terms are pretty “ongoing for life” in nature. I invoke him at least daily. I rarely offer sacrifices but sometimes I do just to be friendly, not in exchange for anything. Basically I feel like, if you have a pact with a demon, you keeping your end of the bargain IS THE SACRIFICE. It’s what you offered in return for whatever you were asking. A pact is a binding contract with two parties bound to each other by mutually agreed terms. And c’mon, think about it, “King (demon name here) I want incredible wealth, honor and sacred knowledge. In return, I offer you these fresh grapes and a glass of domestic beer.”. Really? Seriously? I don’t think so. LOL

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. Much appreciate it!

1 Like

Hi! I am also a newbie. Yes I’m in the same mindset with you, a lot of people from my home country forum use a seal of solomon as a restraint like you said. Even my friend said to me regarding this matter. So I asked him shouldn’t we use a protection when evoking then he back asked me how can I trust a seal of solomon will protect me while the evocation.

1 Like

Couldn’t say. I do not use restraints in my practice but there is a system to how i summon various entites based on the systems i am using.

That said i consider most of the entites i work with as guides not friends. As such that comes with a level of inherent respect and with specific boundaries depending on the entity. I do not have the same boundaries with every entity as i have worked more closely with some more than others.

It would be similar as if you were going to a spiritual teacher here. There is respect and boundaries that are inherent to working with a true teacher. I am also a bit of a experimenter so i get tugged in all kinds of directions. :alien:

2 Likes

What kind of sacrifice you mention here. If I were making a pact with a demon, what will be a good offer from me in return?

1 Like

I think it is important to only invoke and communicate with entities you are READY to communicate with. Belial seems pretty open and friendly to most people. I have hears Sitri is as well. I know Buer is. But I would make sure I am in a pretty secure place in my spiritual life before I knock on Lucifer or even Lucifage’s door. I’m not saying they will lash out or cause problems but you might not be ready for the intensity of their brutally honest responses. I jumped in with both feet in the beginning and basically began simply speaking to Lucifer with a sigil and a candle on an alter. I was not ready for what happened over the next week and it took a pack with Belial to slow down the process and an humble admission that I was not ready (still am not) for the rapid fire life transformation that had begun. Some demons will answer your request by doing a little “spring cleaning” in your life that is much needed and carried out in a somewhat compassionately paced manner. Lucifer does the same thing, much the way a tornado spring cleans your life. And some have adequately prepared for that. I was not. Many are not.

2 Likes

The sacrifice is whatever you put into the pact. Basically, “I thank you for teaching and protecting me. In return, I promise to…”. Is the way to phrase it. I think a good common sense exchange is adequate. What do many of these demons want from us? They want is to let them teach us and they want us to honestly try to learn. That is a really good thing to promise to do in return (sacrificial act) as long as you are honest and intend to keep that promise.

1 Like

I’ve heard Astaroth is recommended for beginner in this forum. Initially I wanted to contact King Paimon or Sallos reflecting from my needs but my friend offer instant access to Astaroth. Wow it seems many things happened to transform your life after your initial contact then.

1 Like

Yes. It was not pleasant though. It actually felt devastating and I was not ready for it. But dumb ass me, always jumping into the deep end of the pool when I barely know how to swim. That has always been my downfall. I will say that the change was not necessarily bad or unneeded. Lucifer was not angrily ripping my life apart. I do not think he was angry at all. I just think he doesn’t play games bullshit around or “slow dance”. Belial DID, however, accept a pact that managed to apply the breaks on the rapid fire changes until he gets me ready, eventually, to revisit that experience in a more thoughtful, methodical and prepared way.

1 Like

I actually wanted to ask you regarding the pact exchange as it is still blurry for me for what kind of exchange that being expected from me. Please don’t say to me for using my senses :joy:, as I don’t have a clue for it… Please give me a good example

1 Like

On the matter of sacrifice, I called upon Astaroth and she made me break up with my ex, got laid off at my dead end job, cut out my fair weather friends and people she knew I shouldn’t trust, volunteer, strongly encouraged me to move back to my family, spread her word to everyone I can as long as it doesn’t end up getting me in trouble, and Last night I had a dream that I had to kill my inner dragon. It was a beautiful greenish black dragon and I cried so hard. Not sure why or what it meant but she said it was very important as part of what I wanted. These spirits can enact real change in a meaningful way but you are right to say caveat emptor “buyer beware” because there were definitely some big changes that were made.

2 Likes