Channeled messages / King Paimon

While I am on this topic, please feel free to message me. I am looking for new friends on this path / to share experiences :two_hearts: Lots of love xox

2 Likes

Same here ! On meeting new people i this path , it’s awesome!

1 Like

I’m glad more and more people are making a connection with him, he really is great.

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

( In regards to the movie Hereditary )

King Paimon :crown:: It is a little uneducated and misrepresents me as this callous and evil being.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you care for it?

King Paimon :crown:: No - I’m … indifferent. It misrepresents me, but I am used to this from humanity by this point.

4 Likes

( In regards to misinformation spread unintentionally or on purpose )

King Paimon :crown:: There are people who are correct and there are people who are “posers” and don’t know what they are talking about.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you dislike them?

King Paimon :crown:: Only the ones who know they are not being honest, those who are not of sound mind and believe they are correct are not guilty of their misinformation. The ones who know and still preach lies however … I do not have time for them.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you find some of them arrogant?

King Paimon :crown:: That I do, using the knowledge and communication from higher beings for a prideful boon in their social status or to control the knowledge of other people. If I had it my way, it would be a crime which was punished.

3 Likes

@CLXII here you go

1 Like

I can totally confirm this. He gave me something to share along the same lines:

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

( in regards to human consciousness )

Em :angel:t2:: ( asking a question for a friend I was curious about also ) - When did humans become conscious? The evolution / timeframe between ape and modern day Homosapiens. Did Aliens have a role in this? I can’t imagine we suddenly became intelligent, something must have happened.

King Paimon :crown:: Humans have very gradually evolved and developed new technologies for living and improving all facets of their life.

It is not so much that they suddenly “became” intelligent, it is more that you have a tendency of underestimating the significance of prior developments. Discovering fire, for example.

( in regards to prophets )

Em :angel:t2:: ( asking a question for a friend I was curious about also ) - What do you think of prophets? And why aren’t they around anymore? Are there some around or not at all anymore? [ redacted ]

King Paimon :crown:: I believe spreading mass hysteria is not exactly a productive use of anyone’s time. Some people are labelled “mentally ill” when they are in fact prophets. Some are branded “prophets” when they are in fact mentally ill.

6 Likes

( in regards to angels / offerings )

Em :angel:t2:: King Paimon, why do Angels not really get offerings?

King Paimon :crown:: I don’t know the true intentions of humans and can only go from experience, but daemons and Angels are looked at differently.

Angels are looked at as blessed and loving creatures who help purely because it is in their nature.

Daemons on the other hand are looked at as selfish minions of dark powers and thus humans perhaps feel they will not do anything to help them unless “payment” is offered.

This is a guess on my behalf, of course.

8 Likes

:joy::+1:

4 Likes

( in regards to misinformation unintentionally spread by the mentally unwell / bullying these people about it online and / in person )

King Paimon :crown:: I feel very sorry for anybody who is afflicted of the mind, especially with knowledge and wisdom being important to me. I find it incredibly heartless and juvenile to instantly attack without -

First: learning the perspective of the other person and how they see the situation as opposed to behaving on an assumption.

Second: educating them if they are in fact incorrect about the information, as opposed to attacking and degrading or shaming them: ESPECIALLY publicly.

9 Likes

There is one specific case that comes to my mind immediately, because I have experienced it first hand, where such a misguided person has publicly written things that were blatantly untrue, and then tried to attack others (not publicly and not only me), who never have said one bad word to or about that person, and who actually do have the connection with King Paimon that this person claims to have (but doesn’t). Long cryptic story short: King Paimon has great empathy, and He is encouraging us to not waste our time engaging in drama, bullying each other and poisoning ourselves with vitriol or jealousy. This same time could be used constructively and creatively, to educate ourselves, to help and inspire others. He told me Himself me that He feels sorry for the person I have alluded to, and despite having been angry at this person for a little while due to the attempted attack, I feel sorry for them, too. We all are not perfect, but if we can learn to be more empathetic and wise in dealing with one another, we have made one very important step in the right direction. :black_heart:

6 Likes

King Paimon seems to have a lot of wisdom and interesting insights to share.
I have yet to work with him.

6 Likes

( random questions )

Em :angel:t2:: What’s your favourite way to relax?

King Paimon :crown:: Quiet and peace calms me down quite well, not focusing on anything and simply just …”being”

Em :angel:t2:: Do you have a favourite field of study?

King Paimon :crown:: I enjoy understanding how the brain works and functions.

Em :angel:t2:: Do you have a favourite species of animal you are fond of?

King Paimon :crown:: Not specifically, but I find camels amusing.

9 Likes

Public thanks for King Paimon so I don’t clog up another thread

Thank-you for your gracious assistance with my abuser and for the majority to see who he really is Mea Amata Rex :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll be forever grateful for you generosity and care you have shown.

I love you.

xox

4 Likes

( in regards to King Paimon being angelic / Daemonic )

Em :angel:t2:: Are you still considered angelic or daemonic now?

King Paimon :crown:: It’s all kind of semantic, as there are both Angels and Daemons which have both good and bad intentions. But mostly as a Daemon my [ redacted ]

I don’t mind though, it’s fun to instil a little fear.

3 Likes

He likes to mess with certain people sometimes. Especially with those who think they’re some big shot magician who can ”command“ demons and think they need to be constricted or threatened with angels and whatnot. But mostly, He doesn’t even care enough to bother with people like that, which means they’ll mostly be playing with their own mental projections, get what they expected and learn nothing.

He is, as far as my own understanding from working with Him goes, more than angel or demon, but it’s actually not even that important in terms of what label people put on Him. Those who want to go deeper can find more, but those who see Him as a helpful demon are perfectly right to do so as long as they gain something from it and are respectful. It’s all about the result and the attitude, which is mutually dependent.

2 Likes

He’s stated similar, he just goes along with the terms I’m most familiar with.

1 Like