Changing one's self

So ive been wondering is there a way to shape shift into another person?..take there appearnce for example…sort of like being a doppleganger?

1 Like

Why would you wanna be another person?

No. That kind of stuff is only in the movies and comic books.

As much as we all like to claim that “magick is limitless,” it is not exactly true. This physical world is governed by certain laws, and though those laws can be bent and twisted, sometimes to extreme degrees, they can never truly be broken.

No matter how much magical power you accrue, you will never be able to fly or shoot lasers from your eyes like Superman, for example. Yogis practice for decades simply to be able to levitate a mere foot off the ground. Magical phenomena takes a lot of effort to pull off, for very little gain.

5 Likes

Omg stop destroying all my life purposes!

6 Likes

I aim to displease :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I respectively disagree with this mainly because those laws can be manipulated to an extent unimaginable, alot of magick information has been lost in this world or not even been discovered…I am sure such things are possible but not discovered yet. … But for now I would go with what you said, or atleast until some strong magician can do something like fly lol…so I technically agree with you but you have to admit that it isn’t completly 100% impossible for such things to happen… Or atleast in my opinion :tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

You are welcome to disagree with me.

However, I would wager the souls of my roommates on shooting lasers from the eyes as 100% impossible. While the limits of physical reality can be stretched beyond what most people realize, the limits of the physical body are not as flexible.

2 Likes

We humans have a habit of saying “fuck this” and eventually it happens. We once thought that growing a new limb was physically impossible, but it happened.

3 Likes

Yes that’s my point, it may be impossible for now but not completely impossible if you get what I mean💁‍♂️

1 Like

Lol i was just talking about changing how you look lol not becomeing a super hero…like changing face shape…or hair color…or eyecolor lol or how old one looks…sorry its not very clear…not shooting laser beams from eyes or being bullet proof

1 Like

While it is unlikely that you could physically change your body as others have said, there are certainly demons who can help you take on the appearance or demeanor of another through glamour magick. You would still look like you, but the way that you carry yourself, your speech patterns, body language, things like this can be altered to make you more like a certain type of individual, and you may be surprised how much this can alter people’s perceptions of you. (Koetting just did a video on this btw)

As for who could assist you, I’ve personally worked with Lucifer’s Legion on such things. Azazel is also a good choice for glamour magick, as is Marbas of the Goetia, who grants the power to “have the appearance and demeanor of one unlike yourself.”

In a way this magick is sort of like “fake it till you make it,” but you get to skip the “fake it” part. You’ll find that if you simply allow the magick to develop and follow your intuition on how to behave that you adapt to your new persona quite easily. The key is allowing the spirits to guide you and trusting their advice. They’re the experts here, so allow them to teach you and you will learn quickly.

3 Likes

it is possible to shape shift into someone else, look up William r wraithe book called mthos.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree with this - given the constraints imposed by sharing the planet with billions of other gods that are all also manipulating reality to their own specifications at the same time, and who all agreed to obeying the laws of physics to get here. If you were on your own and the whole of the human consciousness could agree with you, maybe. But you aren’t, and fighting to change their minds is beyond an uphill battle.

You’d have to make your own planet in the astral, then you can do what you like, in the meantime, you have to mostly keep the rules shared by all on a shared planet.

1 Like

I own it but ive heard from others his work is a fraud…is that not the case?

1 Like

Its possible to change your physical body drastically with magic…but I have never seen it done instantly, but over a period of months or years. Making others see something else than what you physically look like can be done faster and easier.
Though I still believe actual physical shapeshifting to be possible, as the world is vast and holds many wonders. Would take an insanely powerful sorcerer though

2 Likes

But cant any thing that has been achieved in astral…become phsycial with enough applied time…im not disagrering im just curios i like to learn…ad if the form…is but a shadow of your self…cant you change it?..and just asking but i limit ones self to universal laws?..im not saying its possible not to…im just saying that people say they can change into animals? So it just confuses me a little…i mean isnt the limit you set in magick the one you set yourself? Ive met skin walkers…in taos new mexico. So i know that shifts are possible…but im just asking others…as this is one of my favorite subjects…sooo ide love more info

1 Like

Ok…thank you

I’m pretty sure it’s just hard to do, it takes dedication and patience and most aren’t willing to do all that

2 Likes

All possibilities exist as realities. More important than the ways and means to shape-shift is the ability to realise that is actually possible no matter how things appear. Perhaps a goo first step is to recognise the shape-shifting that is taking place before your very eyes which you ignore because it’s “normal”.

2 Likes

The physical is a collective, co-created reality. You have to get the other gods creating it to agree, and that can happen in a localised area when a tribe agrees something is real and the outside doesn’t know about it and doesn’t work against it.
I’d love tp understand how skin walkers do it, and particularly whether it’s the same as how the druids did it. But I think it matters that they do it is isolated areas where outside disbelief can’t interfere as much, and they are supported by the belief of the locals.

2 Likes