Change the future?

Can demons change an outcome predicted by a verified psychic?

You can. One change can stear you away from a possible outcome.
I don’t see why a Daemon couldn’t do the same.

4 Likes

Ok I wanted to be sure before I wasted any effort. I want my ex back. He says he loves me but won’t commit. You think i should ask for paimon or dantalion’s help?

1 Like

2 words, obsession jar

1 Like

What’s that? What do i need (besides a jar)? Is there evidence that it works?

1 Like

@VioletLotus From my point of view :thinking: there is no need for magic or demon to change the future. I find the idea of ​​changing the future in itself quite wrong, I think more than just reveal the path that our choices have drawn. Our choices are impregnated with a desire that is unique to us, for example, choosing to leave one’s work because one feels oppressed or because one wants to give more time to one’s own person and those one likes, this is a choice imbued with a will, a very strong will, since it is the first thing that passes us by the head. There is no regretting this choice later, our first impression, first thought, first choice is often the best, especially if it is mixed with instinct. In other words, to change the future, one must already know what one wants from it, and after making voluntary and / or instinctive choices. And to change the future you don’t need the help of an entity / spirit that will change that with its own energy, and thus mix your future with his vision of the “good” future or what he considers to be good for you :face_with_monocle:

In making these conscious choices, the future folds, giving way to different futures.
In my opinion, no predicted future is 100% safe, having been divination in a lot of its forms for more than 5 years, I think I can say that anyone who says that he foresees a 100% secure and non-malleable future is just pretentious, because this verified psychic reading is a reading of your energies: past and present energies, future energies, they predict themselves with the help of tools or magic, which implies that different energies intervene on yours (especially with the Tarot, the Oracles and with the help of a spirit).
This verified psychic is only a probable future, perhaps even a highly probable future (approaching 90%), however a future can not be an inflexible, it would be in opposition to the very practice of magic and the world of the invisible: nothing is immutable, everything is transformable, even its own energy. So why our future would not be modifiable by our will alone, as when we make sigils for example ? :slight_smile:

Even if you do not share my point of view, I think you should think about that.

1 Like

paimon dont help in love affairs dantalion changes the mind and will implants feelings of love as well sallos can take your feeling from a loved one away and send it back to them ten fold or helps rekindle them furfur can make some one see why they fell for u in the first place and gain that back obsession spells i have but are dangerous pm me if you like my cotten ball spell

2 Likes

@Biffa_Bacon can explain.

1 Like

this sounds dumb but how do i pm you?

You can’t. You just joined this forum, and the ability to PM is restricted by the system for new members until they reach the necessary threshold for activity.

2 Likes

the necessary threshold for activity???

1 Like

Yes, you actually have to contribute to the community for more than a couple of days before getting PM privileges. Make posts, give likes, start threads, check in every few days, all that counts towards your activity level. Do it enough and the system will unlock the ability to PM.

Members can PM you and you can reply to them, but you just can’t initiate contact.

ok i can tell you how to here if you like

1 Like

There are a ton of videos on YouTube.

2 Likes

ohhh. ok!

1 Like

yes that’d be great thanks!

2 Likes

put some cotten n jar write your name n his on it fold it towrds you make sure the names touch wrap with cotten put in jar meditate your intention and emothins on it pour powder suger in jar(other ingedeants if you choose to then add more cotten all the way to top close light a red candle on top after closing the jar (seal super tight) let candle burn down all the way then place under your bed after candleis out then place jar under your bed…never touch remove or open unless you want to remove spell

3 Likes

ohhh i think i watched a video with those same instructions. i guess it really does work since i’ve read different people on here recommend this very spell. have you tried it? was it successful?

2 Likes

yes i have tats y i say use with caution

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I’ve been pretty busy these past few days, but @VioletLotus can always message me with questions :slight_smile:
If you just want the obsession jar, then I’ve made a recent post on it.

2 Likes