Change birth year

Is there any way to permanently change your birth year? Mine worked for a few months but then it went back.

1 Like

I don’t understand the question. How can you possibly change the year you were born?

1 Like

I already did but somehow it changed back

1 Like

Is there any way to make it stay in the desired year permanently?

1 Like

What did you do originally?

1 Like

I just wished and this energy took over my body and overwhelmed me. I thought I was going to die. Nothing changed, not even my physical appearance but I saw the age on my driver’s license had changed and my passport. Also my memories started to change.

1 Like

In my opinion, you didn’t really change anything. All you did was manipulate your own perceptions, but didn’t impact consensual reality in any way so eventually your perceptions went back to the previously known reality.

To actually change your birth year, you would have to affect your parents, and the memories of everyone in your life that knows when you were born. That is a tall order.

6 Likes

do you believe in reincarnation?

1 Like

I’m on the fence about it. There is no evidence for it, but it shows up in a lot of spiritual traditions.

2 Likes

what if I temporarily reincarnated?

That doesn’t make any sense, so please explain what you mean.

Reincarnation is the end result of the cosmic cycle of life and death. How could you “temporarily reincarnate” while you’re alive?

2 Likes

I don’t know. can’t explain it.

If you are not dead, then you would be talking forced possession not reincarnation. In forced possession your spirit forces itself into the body of another and seeks to take it over by ejecting the original consciousness.

My understanding of the way reincarnation works is that upon death there is a purging of karma and memories before you are incarnated into another physical vessel and it is not instantaneous.

1 Like

I think it was forced possession too

Can you please tell me the methode you used i want to try it

1 Like