CHALLENGE! The Destruction of your soul! Full demonization!

I need to clarify . My folks are conservative hindus. So having a bible in the house or going to a church will most definitely lead to awkward questions I don’t want to deal with right now. I also cannot travel anywhere without a caretaker because of a physical disability

The way I see it., If I focus on strengthening my connection with Axa,. Belial and Lilith,
The opportunity to this ritual will present itself sooner or later… In the meantime, I’m having too much fun torturing the maggot.

5 Likes

Rak my brother I just bought a used holy bible and got pics of the local church where I intend to open the portal. Here’s pictures of them. I’m about to start drawing my sigils I read it backwards correct? From back to front , right to left? I’m going to re-read the initial post and get in contact with Lucifer and Azazel about demon sigils I can used to curse the pages with.

1 Like
How do I upload pics? Lol
1 Like

@Rory_Mclellan Yeah. You could upload them here. Imma upload them as well as soon as i get some time. as to sigils.

1 Like

Here’s my fourth page of the bible:

Here i used the sigil of the demon war chief Ashoriah Lethiorria that i’ve discovered from my research into Nadharkis (Pronounced Naad-Haark’Iss with pressure on H Like Naad-HHaark’Iss)

This is Her sigil

Her enn: Er Eshera Riatzo Retey Ashoriah Lethiorria (Retey to be pronounced Reh’Teh’ii With pressure on the i at the end)

@Rory_Mclellan She used to be a powerful war chief and has dominion over 871 tribes of warlords and rules over 78 legions of demons.
You might wanna work with Her in order to get more sigils from the demons she is ruling over.
Also she showed herself to me to look like this:

I will develop on Her story later on as she wasn’t always this gorgeous and sexual feminine entity.

And i dedicate this song to her:

3 Likes

Absolutely! Thank you @anon72351403 my brother I will definitely begin contact with her, I’m in the beginning stages of my first few sigils , I will post the pictures of the local church , my newly drawn sigils , and results with contact Ashoriah Lethiorria, I gazed into her sigil slightly already and felt her power wash over my aura…wow…can’t wait to put a polished thread together regarding my progress.

I get more inspired the more posts and stories of yours I read I feel such a connection to your words and tales of Nadharkis. I am going to delve much deeper into a possible connection of my pasts lives with this magnificent place. Time for past life regression methinks. Thanks an gain my brother. chat soon​:smiling_imp::wink:

2 Likes

Great!
Demonic brother, Lets fuck the veil with dark hack axes and make some spicy chili con carne out of god’s corpse!

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

You know i’ve discovered now that only on my 4th page through and i see my chackras as dark blobs of pure primal darkness that start collapsing into one universal chackra located in between the solar plexus and the heart chackra! WTF?!:exploding_head:

2 Likes

That’s fucking wicked, I continually darken mine daily with reverse mantras I’m really excited to see what this will do with them now, that sounds intense.:grinning::grinning::grinning::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Oh hang on… The universal chackra seems to take the place of my heart chackra! It IS fucking intense!!

You have no idea the dark pressure and fiery energy this new black chackra is making me feel!!!

4 Likes

Hi there, I would like to talk to you but I can’t seem to PM you as I’m a new member. Could you message me? Thank you

I was destroyed a long time ago… for me it was a matter of embracing the abyss, the darkness and draw upon an endless well of power. I have long been destroyed; it is time to forget the weakness. It is time to be as I truly am - a GOD.

2 Likes

None of that! That’s weak and biased!

A primal of Darkness! Be the Abyss like i am! Be the source of nightmares! Go beyond demon and become a primal of Darkness!

2 Likes

Perfect theme for this fucking experience right here:

This is the power that Belial has awoken in me. He only opened the door, but I charged on through.

2 Likes

This is an even better tribute to darkness:

2 Likes

I feel my entire existence is to prepare me for this moment. For this power. And I am the one who went against convention; conformity, and the terrible nature of group thinking that infests the minds of many who serve the status quo of the Christian god… that pitiful deceiver.

Once the lights go on and you see what happens behind the curtain, you make your choice. Be a slave, a sheep or be the master.

3 Likes

Any more insights on inversed mantras??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wish to join u brother

The person you are replying to is no longer on this forum. Whenever you see a profile that says “anon” followed by a number, it means the person deleted their account.

1 Like