Chakra Video and The Invocation of Planetary Intelligences

I put together a video to assist in opening Chakras, and expanding your inner self with the forces already present in the universe. Here is the content:

This video is an invocation of benevolent planetary intelligences. It opens a Chakra for each intelligence to occupy. The names are:

Agiel, Intelligence of Saturn: Agrippa taught that Agiel can give a man the ability to bring forth, to make a man safe, to make a man powerful, and to cause success of petitions with princes and powers. Marsilio Ficino and others also associated Saturn with intellectuals, whose minds are more lofty and divine than those of common folk. This is because Saturn is the highest planet in occult cosmology and therefore closest to God.

Tiriel: Intelligence of Mercury: According to Agrippa, Tiriel renders the bearer grateful and fortunate to do what he pleases, bringing gain, preventing poverty, helping memory, understanding and divination; and encouraging occult understanding through dreams.

Malcha betharsithim hed beruah schehakim.: Intelligence of the moon: According to Agrippa, it renders the bearer of the sigil grateful, amiable, pleasant, cheerful, and honored; removing malice and ill will, security during travel, increase of riches, bodily health, and the driving away of enemies and other evil things.

Hagiel: Intelligence of Venus: According to Agrippa, benefits include encouraging concord, ending strife, procuring a woman’s love, aiding in conception, working against barrenness, causing ability in generation, dissolving of enchantments, causing peace between men and women, making all kind of animals fruitful, curing melancholy, causing joyfulness, and bringing good fortune.

Nachiel: Intelligence of the Sun: According to Agrippa, this can help being renowned, amiable, acceptable; potency in all works, equaling a man to kings and princes, elevation to high fortunes, and success in all endeavors.

Graphiel: Intelligence of Mars: This sigil would be used to attract the beneficial influences of Mars, which according to Agrippa includes potency in war, judgments and petitions; victory against enemies, terribleness toward enemies, and stopping of blood.

Jophiel: Intelligence of Jupiter: This sigil would be used to attract the beneficial influences of Jupiter, which according to Agrippa includes gains and riches, favor and love, peace, concord, appeasement of enemies, confirmation of honors, dignities and counsels, and dissolving of enchantments.

Definitions are taken from About.com Alternative Religions. Banishing in the beginning of the video is from EA Koetting’s “Kingdom of Flame” Sigil of Pontimas is used from EA Koetting’s Kingdom of Flame.

[url=http://youtu.be/p3bOnFAg-g8]- YouTube

2 Likes

good video bune, I liked quite relaxing and symbolic and also informative

Dude I’m so glad you liked it, and watched it. You know, the teaching is that when you dwell on the sigil, you attract the attributes of the intelligence to you. Honestly, no joke, business wise , since I started doing this, things have begun to really turn around. I wish and hope the same benefits go out to you as well!

Dude I’m so glad you liked it, and watched it. You know, the teaching is that when you dwell on the sigil, you attract the attributes of the intelligence to you. Honestly, no joke, business wise , since I started doing this, things have begun to really turn around. I wish and hope the same benefits go out to you as well![/quote]

How long did you practice this before started seeing result ?

Hey awesome vid! Just a quick question: are you using the hexagram ritual for the opening and the circulation of the energies or an entirely diff methodology?

Best
Keez

[quote=“keez, post:5, topic:3875”]Hey awesome vid! Just a quick question: are you using the hexagram ritual for the opening and the circulation of the energies or an entirely diff methodology?

Best
Keez[/quote]

I use it for calling down the energies from the planets, and the invocation of all of them. I don’t use a circle, because in invocation, you don’t want a separation between yourself and the entity. You want the entity entering, and further charging your own energy centers.

@PABLO, I watched it enough to memorize the sigils, and embed them in my mind. From there, I use the music in conjunction with visualizing my chakras being infused with the intelligences. It really only took me twice after walking away from working on the video. But, the video took a while to make. So, that’s a long time beholding the sigils.

1 Like

Hey Gvgjbune!

Awesome methodology! I never got around to doing multiple entities in one sitting the one was pretty overwhelming. That was years ago though in my GD days. Definitely inspirational, thanks man!

Best
Keez