Chakra Removal

Hello, I was wondering if someone share views and/or experience with their own chakra removal and how this affected their life and magickal workings. Thank you

1 Like

Hiya OP! The concept of chakra removal is a pretty silly one IME, since the chakras aren’t an arbitrary structure but are energetic centers manifest in the body in the form of nerve clusters. You can try to remove the energy associated with these clusters, but looking to disable them outright is just plain unhealthy! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Relick When people talk about chakra removal, most of the time they are talking about merging them. I believe that is what happens in path of smoke and other paths.
Ea’s path with lucifuge led him to actually remove them, but he replaced them with something else.

2 Likes

There is an existing thread on this. I will note that i have done this and it was recently confirmed. That was well over a year ago. There have been no ill effects

7 Likes

Personally I find the idea stupid, it’s a fairly new idea that people bandwagoned because of fear, the belief that the chakras are limiting and foreign implants. While they can be removed (but rip your energy system if you do not know how to energetically repair your system) I find people should not jump to doing such especially not based off what others do.

Do I believe some people should? I mean if they want to but I see no real point it’s as bad as the people who talk about removing their entire energy system but to each their own if they feel it necessary.

4 Likes

Hi Faustus, how did you do it? Thank you

Do you know with what he replaced them?

1 Like

Ea replaced them with vortexes of fire.

so, more chakras in a different form basically xD

2 Likes

I have had my chakras removed by Enoch Petrucelly, I still have an energy system, It’s just not as compartmentalised, it’s my dantian system, I haven’t had any nerve clusters removed, just the vortexes that go out of alignment very easily. So energy flows better through me and is more difficult for parasites to feed on, after this I experienced heightened levels of wellbeing after a very long time of not having piece, I still have my troubles but the bad things don’t have as much impact anymore. I have baffled 2 reiki practitioners, I have had no ill effects from this only benefits.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like