Chakra Merging Meditation Redux

So about a year ago, I made a post about a Chakra Merging Meditation (Old version, search for 'Redux'). It was effective, but poorly optimized and as a result was more complicated than it needed to be. I recently decided to rewrite it with better instructions and a clearer methodology.

To begin, you must understand that chakras are simply orifices through which your energetic body vents and takes in energies, the ‘pool of colour’ or whatever they are commonly described as is a result of a lack of energetic flow.

To properly begin this exercise, you will start with a basic chakra breathing meditation, where you visualize energy flowing into and out of your seven primary chakras as you breathe. This will open your chakras and make your energetic body more malleable for the main part of this exercise.

Once you have cleared and opened up your chakras, you will fill your body with energy, pulling into each chakra, so the energies pool around each chakra until your body is completely charged. After that, start to push the energies into a circle, so they flow around your body like a hurricane spinning around a central point.

As the energies start to spin and flow, breathe in more energies through your chakras and feed it into the spinning vortex. You will find that you can hold a greater density of energies when they are moving around your body like this, so keep filling yourself up with energies until your entire body is as full as you can possibly get it.

Once you are fully topped up, just let go of the vortex so it spins under it’s own force and stabilizes, as you exhale, feel excess energy flow out from your chakras, and as you inhale, feel more energy flow in. As you breathe, you will vent energies and take in energies.

As a result of this, your energy sensitivity should increase, as well as your ability to channel energies. What ends up happening is instead of having seven distinct pools of energy in different parts of your body, your body becomes something more like a battery crossed with a turbine.

With this meditation, your energetic body becomes stronger and more powerful, just by the nature of the energetic body and astral planes. And after a while, the line between internal energies and external energies will blur, and your ability to manipulate energies will grow to a ridiculous degree.

I finally got around to revising this, and what made me finally get around to it was @Haplo and @Akashiel asking me for it. So thank them for this exercise.

Doing this daily will have profound effects on your perception of energies and your ability to sense, but even doing this once will provide immediate gains. Have fun.

38 Likes

Seems interesting, but cant read very thoroughly today. Need to check this out later with more time (and less tired) Thanks

5 Likes

Will look into it and try it monday/tuesday

4 Likes

It shouldn’t take more than 15-20 minutes to do, and I’d recommend doing it sooner rather than later, if only because if you wait a few days and then do it, you’ll wish you did it sooner.

I’m actually thinking about re-incorporating it into my daily routine.

4 Likes

I work tomorrow and have some work already scheduled for today

3 Likes

Thanks @Anziel_Merkaba
I never felt so good. Its awsome
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Glad you’re already getting solid results with this.

2 Likes

Hmm i going to try it :relieved::blush::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Have fun. Oh, and tell me what results you get.

2 Likes

Well 4 weeks of not being able to work out or much because of asthma. Yes i felt & saw everything. I noticed when the cyclone effect began my chest pains eased off i could breathe solidly i felt whole like my aura was also my body i felt powered.
Thank you for sharing

3 Likes

Nice results.

You should do the meditation for a few days and see what it does for you.

And you’re welcome.

2 Likes

Yes. My plan is twito day morning and night also this u tube idea
“8 Brocades qi gong practice” Mimi Kuo-Deemer

2 Likes

But on the long term is it not better to awake the kundalini?

4 Likes

There’s plenty of paths for good results. Kundalini awakening is just one fairly well known

2 Likes

I am not doubting that. But if you want to further your practise with chakras eventually you will need to end up touching your kunda. I am just saying.

5 Likes

Could be. Working with chakras at all is kind of a new thing for me. More familiar with the Dantian system. Though a lot of these things seem to have the same destination with different methods and terminologies of getting there

1 Like

Honestly, with this, you get a very similar result to Kundalini raising.

4 Likes

Yes. I believe that i have had experience of that. May i share here? Or pm. ? Or not ? Lits of experiences with meditatiobs effects observations

3 Likes

Go ahead and share it. Oh and try to compare this meditation to that, results and whatnot.

4 Likes

It is not the same. You cannot experience kundalini awakening without working with kunda.
Anyway, maybe I am a bit too cranky.
@Anziel_Merkaba I would like to hear your opinion on why you reckon this awakes the kunda?