Chakra meditation in demonic elemental circle

I have always performed chakra chant meditation with the mantra LAUM, VAUM, RAUM, YAUM, HAUM, AUM and MAUM in my demonic elemental circle (DEC) but now I have been into doubt that it’s really a good idea? That the chants and the DEC may work against each others.
I felt more power in my chants when I did it in the invoked demonic elemental circle but it may be pure psychological.

3 Likes

I’ve experimented with similar, imo there’s no conflict at all.

1 Like

Excellent!!! Keep it up! :blush: in the magical circle this kind of energy work is a lot more powerful.

3 Likes

Hey @Rav and @Student … if you guys are looking to blacken the chakras with demonic and infernal energy try doing the excersize the same way accept vibrate the mantras BAKWARDS. THE words and the order you normally would( root to crown upwards…) is normal . So try starting at the crown and vibrate each centre with the backwards spelling…

4 Likes

P.s … sunt’al eesh tah’ nov’mah tal day hash…
Blackens the 3rd eye …and one more I’m forgetting for throat centre… strengthens communication with demons.

3 Likes

How would you define it’s more powerful? Does it develop my chakras faster?

1 Like

Hmmm not sure about each but as a whole actually is a kundalini awakening process which functions better. More than this the auric fields are like bigger and stronger

1 Like

That has also been my purpose with chakra development. When they rotate faster the serpent energy flows through them which should creates a stronger will and intuition.

3 Likes