Chakra check-ups. Experiment 3

Oh m in … is it too late ?

Do you always need readings?

1 Like

Haha… It’s good to know what’s going on is all… never had a chakra reading so just excited .

Thanks mate :blush:

Pick up some playing cards in dollar general instead of scouring the forum for free readings. It’s very hidden and a good way to build intuition.

Are you sure you needed this? I pulled all good cards except for your Sacral. Which needs serious help. You have a strong intuition and should rely on it.

1 Like

Your Chakras are really powerful. So powerful that my phone refused to take I picture.

Root: really powerful, strong. Needs no work.

Sacral: really strong and balanced.

Solar plexus: needs work

Heart: this is your strong point. Absolutely no work needed.

Throat: your throat is good, no work needed.

Third eye: blocked currently. Start working on it.

Crown: needs work but after that results will Come.

1 Like

I already have some playing cards at home thanks… m not scouring for reading … just saying it’s good to know …

Well I guess it’s time to know… Start looking at basic numberology and apply it to your cards… Then you will know…

1 Like

So i am good? But my sacral is like shit, i am agree with you. thank you

1 Like

Thanks I’ll look into it… Most times these days my intuition is shut .

i know my chakras r in horrible state but still i would like one

Sorry it’s closed now. But at first I thought your name said ketamine lol what’s with my head.

1 Like

Damn it im late again

Your phone refused to take a picture? … I mean I appreciate that. But are you joking with me? Damn blockages. Need to destroy those. Anyways I appreciate your time, attention and energy. As always. Be blessed

1 Like

Great!! Im glad I have improved my 3rd eye! Im trying a lot those weeks…
But the other chakra yea, i have still a lot to.do and improve them
Thank youuuu love🤟

1 Like

I’m interested :slight_smile: