Cause great misfotunes on a person without rebounding effect

Hey all,

I’m wondering. Is it possible to curse someone for that person to experience great misfortunes, even if that person isn’t doing anything to you? Would you reap any rebounding effect or karma if that happens?

I’m wondering because there are still some things I don’t understand about how magick works. Like, if a person has to be mean and nasty towards you for you to curse them, so that in a way you have a valid reason for doing so. Or it could be that person is just jealous of you so he thinks of causing you harm.

If that were the case, my second question is how can we protect ourselves from such malicious people?

This is all hypothetical, so I’m trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks.

You can curse whoever you like for whatever reason, so long as you can find a spirit to do the job.
But the thing about that is, you’re constantly working with negative energy and surrounding yourself with anger and hate. That causes problems. The curse is rebounding. You’ve just surrounded yourself with gross, negative energy.
Whatever you go a curse, CLEANSE. Get that crap off you.

Also, some spirits have ethics and won’t attack a person without just cause…then again.com others don’t.

You can protect yourself by setting up protective charms in the home, wear protective charms, and cleanse your home and yourself regularly (once a month).

The Threefold Law is basically a modern Wiccan concept. No indigenous magical tradition that I’ve heard of believes in such a thing. Karma was an invention of the ruling classes and their priests designed to keep their subjects in check. Common sense tells you it doesn’t exist. Evil people often do just fine while good people suffer.

That said, your actions do have consequences, some of which may be unforeseen and affect you in unexpected ways. That’s not karma; it’s cause and effect.

Magic takes time and energy. Why waste either on random malice? Surely, improving your own life would be more satisfying than destroying someone else’s.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:5788”]You can curse whoever you like for whatever reason, so long as you can find a spirit to do the job.
But the thing about that is, you’re constantly working with negative energy and surrounding yourself with anger and hate. That causes problems. The curse is rebounding. You’ve just surrounded yourself with gross, negative energy.
Whatever you go a curse, CLEANSE. Get that crap off you.

Also, some spirits have ethics and won’t attack a person without just cause…then again.com others don’t.

You can protect yourself by setting up protective charms in the home, wear protective charms, and cleanse your home and yourself regularly (once a month).[/quote]

Basically, this.

Whatever energies you work with will accumulate around you and will begin to affect your behavior and your life. Doing baneful magics all the time will weigh down your spiritual court or aura, and you will become more vulnerable etc. Kind of like working in the sewer, never showering, and wondering why you are getting sick.

I agree.

Exactly. Like Jesus and the 10 commandments.

[quote=“catmackenna, post:3, topic:5788”]Evil people often do just fine while good people suffer.
That’s not karma it’s cause and effect.[/quote]

I say this all the time. If karma actually existed, almost all the politians in this world would have already been homeless and forced to live on minimal wages like many of us do because karma would have said oh here, let me show you how the people you are supposed to help really feel on a daily basis. Instead, they are living it up on $200,000+ a year salaries in mansions with expensive hookers on the side and 40 year old aged Scotch.

With some people you just can’t touch them. Sort of like with physical violence. Sure it may solve some problems when dealing with someone stubborn and violent themselves, but no matter what happened, would anyone 5’ 2" and 110 lbs. reasonably be able to fight someone who is 6’ 2" and 220 lbs. of pure muscle? No, not unless they get bit by a radioactive spider. Sort of the same concept. With magicians, some of them are very powerful and are just untouchable and the best thing to do would be to just forget about that person and focus on improving yourself.

Don’t waste your time trying to fight someone that is not fightable, because then you spend all your time dwelling on that person and how they have angered you, and you become miserable inside because that person becomes your main focus. I know the idea of revenge is strong in some circumstances, especially if the person is really making you upset, but there have been times when I wanted to just deck someone in the face for treating me like crap but I knew if I did, that person would’ve knocked me flat on my ass in 2 seconds with little effort. So although it killed me inside, I had to just let it go.

Like my ex husband for example. He turned atheist to the point he believed that believing in magick was just as delusional as believing in jesus. I could not fight him physically because he was very strong and he did some things to me that made we wish I could rip his face off. And here lately, although we have been split up for 19 months his new wife keeps finding my profiles online and posting a bunch of lies, saying terrible things about my family, none of which is true, just a bunch of lies that my ex told her to make her feel more special than me. She recently started threatening me and told me if she sees me in public, I will be leaving in an ambulance. Yeah, a girl I have never even met wants to fight me over some lies my ex told her, lies that don’t even concern her. How immature!

She is interfering with my private life and I keep blocking her online but she makes new profiles that are not yet blocked, and comes back and does it again. This bitch is obsessed with me and insanely jealous or something. Anyway, she told me I would never amount to anything, told me I was fat and looked like a lesbian and she posts fake pics on her profile of some girl that’s not her when really, she is fat and has short hair up to her ears, glasses, and a mustache. Told me my online business was worthless and I need a real job because self employment is stupid and never amounts to any real income.

Well, my guardian went after her recently and she quit her job on purpose and has no income at all and ever since, she has refused to get another job. She is slowly turning into one of those wifes that doesn’t do anything and just eats up her husband’s finances. Because of that, they recently lost their apartment and can’t afford to get a new one and they are homeless living in their vehicle. My ex was mad at me because my job doesn’t pull in several thousand a month like his did so it wolud have taken us a while to save for a home together and he was impatient, he wanted a home of his own right away.

After I left him, he also quit the really good job he had and got another job making way less pay because his new wife was working at the time and he did it to be home with her more often because he figured with both of them working, they could still make it, but the second she quit her job his income was not enough to support them both and he could not get his old job back because his company already hired his replacement and the positions available there were very limited. So his life is falling apart right now. I love how he told me I was worthless because I didn’t make as much money as he did, and look what happened. His new wife won’t even work at all and they are homeless while I, the woman he called worthless, am building my own home right now.

But that’s just an example, you never know how many people or entities that person has on their side or what they are capable of. So for your own safety, sometimes it’s best to just leave them alone and focus on bettering yourself. You will thank yourself in the end and although you may not be able to physically harm that person or destroy their life, in the end when things work out better for you, you might have major bragging rights that will make that person jealous of you. And jealousy, is just as much a punishment as physical or magickal violence. Jealousy can take over a person and drive into the core of their very being, especially if they don’t have something but the person they are jealous of does have it.

1 Like