Cats. what are they?

This makes me miss my cat. She lives at my mom’s house. I thought the move would stress her out, and also she and my dog don’t get along, which was fine at my parent’s house because it was so big that they never really had to cross paths, but my house is pretty small. My dog seems to be interested when I’m doing anything magickal as well though.

Funny, my family has always jokingly called me the cat whisperer because I’m so good with cats. I don’t think I’ve ever met a cat I couldn’t get to like me, even strays with a reputation for being skittish and unfriendly will warm up to me.

Ohh… I’ve been calling my grandmother’s cat fat, does it know that I’m saying that to him?:joy: But to be honest after my last cat I’ve been calling all cats I see fat, kind of like a nickname…

Also my grandmother’s cat seem to like me a whole lot more than her and other poeple, does that say anything?

1 Like

your so right ive been saying this for years they ARE energy vampires they steal our energy through their fur. This is why your fingers go numb if you stroke your cat too much and why they rub against you. I also agree that they are telepathic. Man this needs to be known …!

J

Most act like rich teenagers but I’ve met a small few I clicked with really well