Cats and rituals

what’s your exp with animals and rituals?
is it useful?

3 Likes

I had different pets including cats… some were more sensitive to what I’m doing that others. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s just a feeling, but black cats were always more sensitive to spirits.

Other than acting weird - sometimes scary weird ! - I think it’s ok if they’re around. Not at the time of doing rituals of course, but in a place where you believe spirits are present.

I used to use them as a meowing spirit detector!!! to know if something is still around or not. Very useful for that in my opinion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

funny enough i actually have a black kitten, who was born in october none the less :joy:
after the first ever evokation he followed me around like i had him on a leash. He also, always comes into my room and messes with my altar. (knocking over things sniffing th candles moving my mat around)
and he’s getting the other one interested too. They both stare at this corner in my room, their like obsessed with it, i do my rituals there because of space but now their ultra up my ass :sob:

2 Likes

:grin: Yup that’s what they usually do

I would keep them away during ritual, then get them to sense the area after the ritual is done. They really have wonderful senses. I suggest that if you notice they’re acting extra weird, to do some banishing or cleansing, it’s possible that something is around…

Not necessarily harmful or evil… probably just curious, like your cats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be honest, they seem to enjoy whatever is sticking around.
they’re not scared they just love chilling where i would do my rituals.
of course i don’t have them in the room during because their nosey and i wouldn’t be able to focus.
but i’ve noticed they like to hang out in that corner now which is funny, maybe they’ve made friends :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I noticed most spirits love to play with animals, especially cats ! I have no doubt that yours already made friends :grin:

Mine used to look at specific corner as well and I had the same question … why
But then I always remembered that I’m asking that same question since I got my first cat, long before I worked with spirits!

I would let them do whatever they’re doing there… at least they’re not annoying you :wink:

2 Likes

I mean might as well give spirits some form of entertainment!
My cats are quite rowdy so they must love the attention as i am not in the mood to get myself stcratched up because they love playing with hands :sob:

1 Like

I have 3 cats. The boy doesn’t notice anything but the 2 girls are very in tune with whats going on. One of my girls will usually sit with me when i do an evocation. When I evoked King Paimon a coupe of days ago, she sat opposite me and stared at the wall above me and then back to the candle. She runs around like crazy having fun, when i have the Lucifer enn playing. Yesterday my other girl got a big fright. I left her asleep on the bed when i got in the shower and when i got out I could see her from the bathroom in full fear/attack mode - crouched done, ears flat, black eyes and she was staring into my walk in robe. But she was peering over the bed looking low towards the floor. I was so certain from her stance that someone was there. I checked the house for an intruder first then realised it was not in human form. I did a banishing because it did not have a good vibe and my girl cats are always welcoming to the demons we evoke.

5 Likes

Wow! great story!
i will keep in mind if i notice any fear from my cats in case i may need to banish.
Mine are both boys, but ones pretty fruity :joy:

1 Like

I always keep an eye on any changes in them as the girls have really been perceptive and interactive :cat:

2 Likes

good idea! thank you for the advice

1 Like

That’s how professionals do it :sunglasses:

Learned that the hard way ! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh no. Why do we so often have to learn the hard way :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I personally enjoy that… with cats! Takes a LOT of mental and emotional energy but it’s worth it. They can be very useful if we could read them.

Like that crazy attack mode with eyes of a shark and beautiful evil smile, and looong specific meow… that’s my sign to start banishing. Sometimes banishing spirits, other times banishing the cat !

4 Likes

Oh yes, I agree about the cats. I’m so glad the girls pick everything up. I got the feeling whatever had come in was taunting her. I’m very in tune with my cats (they’re more like children to me lol) so i notice ANY change in them. I think i was referring to life in general - learning the hard way lol. Man, its hard at times…

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

My eldest tabby died on the 7th. I was going to perform his burial ritual in my circle like all my past cats and some I even found on roadside. It is a shrine/tomb to them and one dog who loved cats very much.

Sadly, I was exiled just before his death and that crushed me. I love my cats far more than my toxic parents. With that flame gone in my life (I gave 4 other cats that love me and depended on me still on the property), I just do t care much for the rest of the world.

That circle has 8 spirit mounds surrounding it with flat capstones made esp for any cat to sit upon which they often do. The center rock pike mound is the grave of my first loved cat and an offering stone crypt I deposit dead catches like mice, birds, insects in.

Rituals became scarce the more controlling my parents were of the property, my 30 lighting poles and ceremonial strand li kings were destroyed by my father in 2016 ( his last fit and my second temp exile). He delights in destroying my stuff.

I worry for my cats as he despises them. A “man” I truly HATE. And my puppet mother is just as bad.

A side note: I collected claw sheathes and whiskers and fur lost by my cats. You’d be surprised how many whiskers and claw sheathed they lose.

5 Likes

Lol mines like this too and he’s a big solid orange Tom. My first pet, a snake, was like this too however.

I think any animal can be useful, just having them around makes things flow better for me, but I do work with Shamanism so it might be different for you.

2 Likes

I have 3 cats too. 1 boy, and 2 girls. The boy seems more sensitive. I was doing a ritual at around 1.30am this morning, and all of a sudden, he was at the outside of my door. The other 2 cats minded their own business.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time with your parents. I totally understand how hard it is. I had an abusive stepdad. He made my and my sister’s lives hell. He killed 4 of our 6 cats, and my stupid co-dependant mum let him. I’ve been obsessed with cats ever since i can remember. When i found out what he’d done i told my mum I’d never forgive her. I never did. She died 7 years ago and she wouldn’t even let me vent about how hard life was growing up with him (he died in 2003). They both died too young of pancreatic cancer, but i believe guilt got the better of mum. He was just angry.

That’s lovely that you performed rituals for your cats when they passed. I love that you collected the whiskers and claw sheaths. I used to collect the whiskers too. I wasn’t sure why i did lol. I just found them to be cute and I’d try and guess who it belonged to :heart:

2 Likes