Cats and magick

While doing my research I read that its not a good idea to have a cat around while performing magick because they can block spirits from entering. Is this true? What has been your experience/s with cats and magick?

4 Likes

Use your search function, I’m pretty sure this topic has already been created. At least, i remember talking about it recently…

3 Likes

Thanks. Doing that right now. Just thought I throw it out there to the forum to see what comes up. Thanks again.

1 Like

We have a cat now and never any problems, and we had many when I was toyounger, again they never blocked a spirit from contacting me, I think they may defend against hostile/unwanted spirits though because I believe all cats are advanced seers of psychic realms and beings. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I got two cats…
The older one, once protected our family instead.
A woman who had something in suspended with my dad tried to force my parents to divorce through magic, and my cat tried to get her out of my home.
It was strange because my cat is shy even to us, and when a stranger puts foot in our home, it hides in wardrobes and never shows up.
Later we knew her “plan” and thanked our cat with tons of expensive meat :grimacing:
By the way, my cats never blocked any spirits… not that I have evoked or something else, but in the astral realm I could see and talk to the spirits in my room while my cat was sleeping next to my physical body.

5 Likes

Hey sis I do remember reading that. My landlady has 3 cats and I’m watching her daughters blind cat until she gets her new apartment.

2 Likes

The cat I’m watching like to sleep right next to me too.

3 Likes

Witches traditionally had cats! :slight_smile:

Try contacting Bast to ask Her advice, She’s very cool. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thanks. How’s it been going for you. All is well with me, been working long hours.

1 Like

I’m good thanks! :slight_smile:

Lots going on, and looking forward to the eclipse. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Me as well.

1 Like

I think, this true. Cats connected to psychic and noumenal sphere. (Dark power sphere. Dark feminine primal sphere. Left side sphere.) True cat-familiars they can be strong.

The fact that this was the first thing I seen after opening FB smh

4 Likes

This definitely goes for cats and dogs, my older dog that passed away bless her soul used to actually play with spirits licking them and pawing at them and such. She also used to do odd this like going into gnosis while staring into dark areas of the house like down my basement stairs and such. Animals are remarkable. :heart:️

1 Like